Pursue your education in the University of Stirling, United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Masters Scholarship is now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for the Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship 2022-2023, which is partially funded. Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship is for master’s degree studies. This scholarship will save you £2,000 on your tuition.
The University of Stirling has been named the UK’s University of the Year for its world-class facilities and excellence in sports performance, research, and education. These scholarships will help students with a variety of life experiences who are pursuing postgraduate studies.
Dr. Dee Amy-Chinn has generously funded a scholarship for the MSC/Mitt in Gender Studies (Applied) at the University of Stirling.
Dee, a lecturer at the University of Stirling’s Division of Communication, Media, and Culture, was essential in the creation of the Gender Studies MSc/MLitt programme. Dee passed away in December 2015 from colon cancer, and her family made a donation to help support these scholarships. Dee was the first member of her family to attend college.
She went to Lancaster University and then, while working full-time, completed her MA and MSc at Birkbeck University of London. She then went on to receive a PhD scholarship. Dee’s research focused on gender and sexuality in the media and public realm. She was a firm believer in transparency and treating everyone fairly. These awards are intended to help students with a variety of needs.
Their route to postgraduate education has been marked by life experiences. Since 1967, the University of Stirling has been a well recognised educational and research institution. It includes five faculties, and its campus is regarded as one of the best in the UK. The university is a diverse community with 14,000 students and over 1,500 faculty and staff.
Why are you interested in studying at the University of Stirling? The institution has always been committed to offering high-quality education to students so that they can make a positive impact on the world. Students can choose from a variety of study programmes in many fields of study. Its campus includes a cinema, a theatre, a bank, a pharmacy, a grocery, and a library, as well as a sports hall, etc.
Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Gender studies (Applied)
- Program Period: 2-3 years
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Scholarship value is £2,000 and is paid to the successful recipient in two installments at the end of September and the end of January.
- If the recipient is studying part-time the award will be distributed in four installments over two years.
To qualify for Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Only applicants holding a current offer from the University of Stirling for the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) programme will be considered.
- All students (full and part-time/overseas, home and EU) undertaking the MSc/MLitt Gender Studies (Applied) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Dr Dee Amy-Chinn Gender Studies Scholarship:
- Apply for MLitt, MSc Gender Studies (Applied) here.
- After you got the acceptance, fill in the scholarship application form.
- Applications should be emailed to: the Faculty of Arts and Humanities Graduate Studies Office. Email email@example.com.
To apply and know more about Stirling University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.