Good news! New international scholarships will be given out in 2023 at the University of Winnipeg in Canada. In this post, we will walk you through the application process step-by-step as well as go over the specifics of this scholarship and the benefits it offers.
Students from other countries are eligible to apply for New International Scholarships at the University of Winnipeg, Canada, in 2023, which are grants that cover some of the cost of attending the university. This year, there are a total of 53 scholarships up for grabs. All kinds of students can apply for these scholarships, including those in bachelor’s, master’s, and diploma programs. The amount of each scholarship falls anywhere between $3,500 and $5,000.
The University of Winnipeg is happy to announce that 53 new entry scholarships are now available for international students who are coming to the school for the first time. Winnipeg University is a bustling institution and a hub in the city center that brings people from all walks of life together and nurtures global citizens.
The University of Winnipeg offers many high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs, such as a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights and a Master’s degree in Indigenous Development Practice, which are both unique in Western Canada.
The University of Winnipeg graduates put a lot of value on their education, and the university consistently gets high marks for its overall reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence, and environmental engagement in domestic studies.
More About The University of Winnipeg
Over 12% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. That is more than 1,000 students from 75 countries! The University of Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate there are support services and programs in place like financial assistance to make that happen.
There are a wide variety of ways to fund your education as an international student. Unless otherwise stated, all full-time and part-time students are eligible for Entrance and In-Course awards as long as they meet the published criteria.
- Automatic Entrance Awards
- Application-Required Entrance Awards
- In-Course Awards for Continuing Students
- Government Student Aid
- Other Services and Support Programs
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- University Name: The University of Winnipeg
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Depends on course.
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship Values and Deadlines for 2023-24:
|Division||Award Value||Awards Available||Term Start||Deadline|
|April 1, 2023|
|June 1, 2023|
|Collegiate||$3,500||3||Fall 2023||June 1, 2023|
|Professional, Applied Continuing Education (PACE)||$3,500||3||Spring/Summer 2023|
|March 1, 2023|
June 1, 2023 October 1, 2023
|English Language Program (ELP)*|
*14-week full-time program only
|CLOSED as of February 1, 2023|
April 1, 2023 August 1, 2023
The University of Winnipeg Courses Offered:
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
The University of Winnipeg Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University of Winnipeg Scholarships for World Leaders are valued from $3,500 to $5,000.
To be eligible for the University of Winnipeg Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following:
- Required Language is English.
- All World Countries are eligible.
- Be an international student.
- Entering first year of any program/school.
- Have a minimum of 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- Admitted to the University by the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply?
Please follow the below instructions to avail of the University of Winnipeg Scholarship:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach the following additional required documents:
- A personal statement
- A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
- Two reference letters in English
- NOTE: Your reference letters should outline your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
- Scan your complete application package into one PDF file.
- No scanner? We recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Make sure you merge all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Submit the scanned application package to email@example.com.
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
The University of Winnipeg Contact Details
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada