Arden University has arranged America’s Regional Offer Scholarships for overseas students for the academic year 2022-2023 to help students obtain a more affordable degree.
This Arden University award is available to students from specific nations in North America, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Applications are accepted for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including Arden’s MBA programme. The prize will be a tuition fee discount ranging from 33% to 50%.
Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university that offers online distance learning and blended learning options to students. The Arden University is now rated 182nd in the country. The Arden University was founded to provide all people with equitable access to higher education.
Why should you attend Arden University? The main aim of Arden University is to break down obstacles to higher education, inspire new forms of learning, and enrich people’s lives. Arden aspires to do things differently and better because it acknowledges that, in order to create a better world for everyone, higher education institutions must proactively respond to current and future employer demands, trends, and expectations, as well as an expanding global economy.
More About Arden University
Arden University is a for-profit private teaching university based in the United Kingdom. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes, as well as hybrid and online distance learning alternatives. The company’s headquarters are in Coventry, and study centres are located in Birmingham, Manchester, London, and Berlin. Founded in 1990 as Resource Development International (RDI), Capella Education later purchased it and the British government granted it university status in 2015. Global University Systems has held it since August 2016.
In a range of areas, the Arden University provides undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes up to the Masters and MBA levels. Business and management, computing and information technology, criminology, data analytics, finance, graphic design, health and social care, human resource management, law, marketing, psychology, and tourism are among them as of 2019.
Professional groups like as the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Management Institute, British Psychological Society, and Association for Project Management have accredited several of Arden’s degree programmes. LLB (Hons) is a Qualifying Law Degree offered by the Arden University.
Arden University offers full-time and part-time courses that are delivered either as distance learning or blended learning, which mixes online and face-to-face class teaching at one of its study centres. Birmingham and Manchester are home to the university’s UK study centres, as well as Ealing, Tower Hill, and Holborn in London. Arden University also offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in its Berlin study centre, which is located on the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s campus.
- University or Organization: Arden University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: Applications at Arden University are ongoing for the current academic year. Students must observe program specific application deadlines if mentioned.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthelemy, and Venezuela are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including MBA, offered at the Arden University, can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission via the application portal of the Arden University. Students must submit a scholarship application form to apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the Arden University:
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies.
- An internationally recognized passport picture.
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page.
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date.
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English.
- Two reference letters (professional or academic).
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the programme-specific entry requirements of the university, such as a special skill or a specific qualification or experience.
- Language Requirement: The programmes offered at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, the students are expected to appear for the university’s English entrance test or provide an IELTS result sheet.
Arden University will provide the selected undergraduate, graduate, and MBA students a tuition fee reduction of up to 33% and 50%, respectively.