The BA Scholarships organised by the Munich Business School (MBS) in Germany for the school year 2023. The Munich Business School Scholarship was created to support between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee for students pursuing a Bachelor of International Business degree at the MBS. All interested students, whether nationals of their native country or foreign nationals, are eligible to apply.
Munich Business School is a private international business school with a flagship programme ranked 91st by QS. The school’s objective is to be Germany’s preferred business school for globally-minded, responsible, and enterprising people in their lifetime pursuit of knowledge and personal growth.
Munich Business School is a global-minded, responsible, and entrepreneurial institution that encourages students to fully grasp and respect their position in and impact on society, as well as to continue to improve their business expertise. The institution provides a safe haven for students from all over the world who are on a lifelong quest for education and personal growth.
Interesting Facts About Munich Business School
Munich Business School (MBS) is a private business school located in Munich, Germany. Established in 1991, it is one of the leading business schools in Germany and offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive education programs in business and management-related fields.
Here are some key aspects of Munich Business School:
- Academic Programs: MBS offers a variety of academic programs, including Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and MBA programs. The programs cover various disciplines, such as business administration, international business, marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, and luxury management.
- International Orientation: Munich Business School has a strong international orientation, attracting students from diverse backgrounds and nationalities. The school offers some of its programs in English to accommodate international students and create a multicultural learning environment.
- Faculty: MBS has a dedicated faculty comprising experienced professors, industry professionals, and researchers. The faculty’s combination of academic knowledge and practical expertise helps students gain valuable insights into the business world.
- Industry Connections: MBS maintains close ties with the business community and collaborates with companies and organizations to provide students with real-world experiences. This includes internship opportunities, guest lectures from industry experts, and company visits.
- Entrepreneurship Focus: Munich Business School places a special emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation. The school offers courses and support for students interested in starting their own ventures, and it hosts events and initiatives related to entrepreneurship.
- Campus and Facilities: MBS campus is located in the heart of Munich and provides modern facilities, including classrooms, libraries, study spaces, and a student center. The campus offers a conducive environment for learning and collaboration.
- Networking and Alumni: MBS has an active alumni network that offers opportunities for networking and professional development. The school also hosts events and conferences that connect students with alumni and business leaders.
- Rankings and Accreditation: Munich Business School is accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat) and has been consistently ranked among the top business schools in Germany.
It’s important to note that specific details about academic programs, admission requirements, and other offerings may vary. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about Munich Business School, including specific programs of interest, it is recommended to visit the official MBS website or contact their admissions office directly.
Since 2005, the university has steadily expanded its programmes, adding an MBA in 2005, a sport management master’s degree in 2011, and a doctorate in business administration in 2015.
The Bavarian Ministry of Education, Cultural Affairs, Science, and the Arts, as well as the FIBAA, have recognised all MBS programmes.
Munich Business School was the first private university in Bavaria to acquire institutional accreditation from the German Council of Science and Humanities in 2010, providing it unlimited state accreditation, which was confirmed in 2015.
Also check: Slovak Republic Government Scholarship 2023
Munich Business School Scholarship Highlights
- University or Organization: Munich Business School
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Application Deadline: July 31
Eligibility for Munich Business School Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
How to Apply Munich Business School Scholarship?
- The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
Munich Business School Scholarship Benefits
Successfully winning candidates will be awarded scholarships towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the Munich Business School.