For the academic year 2022–2023, Boise State University (BSU) is providing exceptional opportunities for students through its Graduate Assistantship at the College of Business and Economics.
The scholarship is open to international students who want to study for a graduate degree at Boise State University (BSU). The scholarship has a $9,400 value.
Boise State Institution is a public research university in Boise, Idaho, that was established in 1932. The MBA and MAcc programmes are among the more than 100 graduate programmes that Boise State offers. The mission of BSU is to be a top-tier, innovative research centre that prioritises student achievement and fosters regional and worldwide influence.
Why did you decide to attend Boise State University (BSU)?
You may select from more than 200 fields of study at Boise State, and you can customise your education by combining minors, certifications, internships, practical research, job possibilities, and more.
More About Boise State University (BSU)
In Boise, Idaho, there is a public research institution called Boise State University (BSU). The Episcopal Church founded it in 1932, and it became an independent junior college in 1934. Since 1965, it has been granting bachelor and master’s degrees. In 1969, it was made a public institution.
The MBA and MAcc programmes in the College of Business and Economics; the Masters and PhD programmes in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education; the MPA programme in the School of Public Service; and the MPH programme in the College of Health Sciences are just a few of the more than 100 graduate programmes that Boise State University offers. It is listed as one of the “Doctoral Universities – High research activity” in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
The BSU university’s NCAA Division I intercollegiate sporting teams, known as the Broncos, play in the Mountain West Conference (MWC).
With 24,103 students enrolled at Boise State for the 2020–21 academic year, almost 66 percent of them were citizens of Idaho. In Idaho, Boise State University enrols the most graduate students. More than 90% of first-year students at Boise State are recent graduates.
Due to the fact that more than 86 percent of Boise State students live off campus, the BSU university is referred to as a commuter school. Coed residence halls are the most common type of accommodation provided by schools.
Except for football, which spent the first eight seasons in the college division (later Division II), Boise State College entered the NCAA in 1970 in the university division (Division I). In 1978, the Big Sky Conference football team was promoted to the newly created Division I-AA (now FCS), and two years later the Broncos won the national title.
BSU joined the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) in 2001, the Mountain West in 2011, and Division I-A (now FBS) in the Big West Conference in 1996. The conferences stopped supporting football, which led to the last two actions.
BSU Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Boise State University (BSU)
- Department: College of business and economics
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $9,400
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by October 1, 2022.
Eligibility For BSU Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be fully admitted to their degree program.
- Attend full-time (9-12 graduate credits) during the award
How to Apply For BSU Scholarship
- How to Apply: The students must sign up to the application portal of BSU to apply. After that, complete and submit this Graduate Assistantship form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a statement of purpose, resume, or CV. Choose the document type from BSU.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the requirements for their graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Academic courses at Boise State are taught in English, and international graduate students must demonstrate appropriate levels of English proficiency to be admissible to a degree program.
- IELTS and IELTS Indicator- 6.5
The Boise State University will provide all tuition and fees, and pays a stipend of approximately $9,400 for the academic year for the students in the USA.