Meredith College has developed the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 in order to make education accessible and affordable to all foreign students, regardless of their financial situation.
The Meredith College scholarship covers tuition, housing, and other college-wide costs for foreign full-time honours programme students at Meredith College who maintain a minimum quality point ratio of 3.30 across all courses. After submitting an application for admission, students must be chosen for the scholarship interview in order to be eligible.
Raleigh, North Carolina’s Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate institution. It is dedicated to professional preparation, teaching and encouraging students to live with integrity, and offering leadership for the needs, opportunities, and problems of society, which is why it is placed 136th in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why did you decide to attend Meredith College?
Students at Meredith College are pushed to identify their own assets, capitalise on them, and then be ready to change the world for the better. At Meredith, students may select from more than 90 academic programmes and experiences including internships, study abroad, and undergraduate research while being guided by knowledgeable instructors.
More About Meredith College
Raleigh, North Carolina’s Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate institution. Approximately 1,500 women are enrolled in Meredith’s undergraduate programmes as of 2021, while 300 men and women are enrolled in its graduate programmes.
Along with licence, graduate, and pre-professional programmes, Meredith offers 38 majors. The most common majors are psychology, biology/biological sciences, business administration and management, child development, and social work, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Students can earn a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Music, or Bachelor of Social Work after completing their undergraduate major. Coeducation is allowed in the John E. Weems Graduate School.
Undergraduate engineering students can enrol in a five-year dual-degree programme to earn degrees from Meredith and the College of Engineering at North Carolina State University. Students at Meredith must major in chemistry, computer science, or mathematics in order to do this.
Students who comply with this agreement get a B.A. in chemistry, computer science, or mathematics from Meredith and a B.S. in engineering from NCSU. Undergraduate research collaborations between students and professors are encouraged through the college’s undergraduate research programme.
These initiatives are supported by college funds, which also pay for students’ travel expenses when they present their work at conferences. An annual one-day research conference is held at the institution in April to showcase the work of Meredith students.
Meredith College Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Meredith College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, the applicants are recommended to observe program-specific application deadlines.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have superior academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be notified about the interview for the scholarship and be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copy of the secondary-school record.
- A school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation.
- Academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Honours Program requirements of Meredith College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
The successfully selected applicants will be provided full tuition, on-campus room, and board, and college-wide fees (four academic years). The award will also provide Course-required books, fees, and supplies Opportunities for a study abroad experience, and annual travel opportunities.