The New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA) is offering Portfolio-Based Scholarships for two-year Master of Arts programmes for the academic year 2022/2023 to recruit brilliant international students to Italy.
The scholarship programme is designed to help highly motivated and innovative young people pursue Master of Arts and academic master’s degrees.
The New Academy of Fine Arts, or NABA, is a private fine arts school in Milan, Lombardy, northern Italy. It has about 3000 students, some of whom are international, and provides a variety of degree programmes.
Why should you pick the New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA) to further your education? The New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA) is a good school that offers two-year programmes that combine academic depth with hands-on experience on real-world projects. Students gain extensive and raw exposure through working in groups, networking with company representatives, and learning how designers work in the industry.
More About New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA)
The Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, or NABA, is a private fine arts academy in Milan, Lombardy, northern Italy. It has about 3000 students, some of whom are international students, and it participates in the Erasmus Program.
In 1980, NABA was created in Milan. The Nuova Accademia got one of the forty “Ambrogino” civic excellence certificates presented by the Comune of Milan each year in 1994.
NABA began hosting a “node” of the University of Plymouth’s Planetary-Collegium research platform in 2008.
Bastogi Spa of Milan purchased NABA in 2002. Bastogi sold it to Laureate Education of Baltimore, Maryland, for €22 million in December 2009.
The school is classified as a “legally acknowledged academy” in the AFAM categorization of schools of music, art, and dance that are regarded equivalent to a typical university by the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca, the Italian ministry of education.
Since 2007, several Economics students at NABA have been creating Wikipedia pages to help expand the encyclopedia contemporary art topics. The course in 2010 was focused on writing articles about modern African art and its system.
The relationship is unique in that it involves a training organisation introducing Wikimedia projects to colleges and universities is a road that the Wikimedia movement, along with GLAM initiatives, has been firmly following for several years. This project’s longevity over the years makes it practically unusual in the Italian wikimedia landscape.
NABA Portfolio-Based Scholarships Description
- University or Organization: New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligibility For NABA Portfolio-Based Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts and Academic Masters programmes offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in Master of Arts and Academic Masters programmes.
- Must be international students
How to Apply For NABA Portfolio-Based Scholarships
- How to Apply: To apply, claimants have to take admitted via the university portal for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Copy of your passports photo page
- Copy of your bachelor’s degree / academic diploma (in English)
- Full academic transcripts of previous studies, translated into English, listing subjects and exams
- Portfolio of projects
- Specific application tasks for the Master in Creative Advertising
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Language certificate (Italian or English, according to the chosen program: Level B1 CEFR or IELTS 5.0 Academic)
NABA Portfolio-Based Scholarships Benefits
New Academy of Fine Arts (NABA) will provide education funds for successful candidates to complete their education in Italy.