An international undergraduate scholarship has been established at Ulster University for all incoming international (non-EU) students starting in September.
The scholarship’s goal is to help students at Ulster University improve their studies by providing an international viewpoint. Ulster University is a vital contributor to Northern Ireland’s economic, social, and cultural growth, with a national and worldwide reputation for excellence, innovation, and regional engagement.
Teaching and learning, increasing educational access, research and innovation, and technology and knowledge transfer are all essential commercial operations for them. Examine our courses to see how we’re preparing students for the world of tomorrow now.
Also check: AAUW International Fellowships 2023 USA
Interesting Facts About Ulster University
Ulster University is a multi-campus university located in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It was established in 1968 and has campuses in Belfast, Coleraine, Jordanstown, and Magee. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines.
Here are some key aspects of Ulster University:
- Academic Programs: Ulster University offers a diverse range of academic programs, including arts, humanities, social sciences, engineering, business, health sciences, computing, and more. The university has a strong focus on research and offers opportunities for students to engage in cutting-edge research projects.
- Campuses: Ulster University has four main campuses. The Belfast campus is located in the heart of the city and offers a range of courses in subjects such as architecture, computing, business, and more. The Coleraine campus is situated on the scenic North Coast and offers programs in areas such as health sciences, tourism, and environmental studies. The Jordanstown campus is near Belfast and is known for its courses in engineering, computing, and business. The Magee campus, located in Derry/Londonderry, offers courses in subjects such as nursing, psychology, computer science, and creative arts.
- Research and Innovation: Ulster University is recognized for its research and innovation activities. It conducts research in various areas, including life and health sciences, engineering, social sciences, creative arts, and more. The university collaborates with industry partners, government organizations, and other academic institutions on research projects.
- International Perspective: Ulster University welcomes students from around the world, providing a diverse and international learning environment. It offers international exchange programs and collaborates with universities worldwide to facilitate student mobility and global engagement.
- Student Support: Ulster University provides a range of student support services, including academic assistance, career guidance, counseling, and accommodation support. There are also various student clubs, societies, and sports facilities to enhance the student experience.
- Community Engagement: Ulster University has strong ties to the local community and actively engages with the wider society through initiatives such as community outreach programs, public lectures, and partnerships with local organizations.
It’s important to note that specific details about academic programs, campus facilities, and support services may vary. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about Ulster University, including specific programs, admission requirements, and campus locations, it is recommended to visit the official Ulster University website or contact their admissions office directly.
Ulster University Scholarship Highlights:
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the Ulster University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee.
- Nationality: Available to international (non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Ulster University Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to international (non-EU) students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for Ulster University scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2018 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.