Start your academic study in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its application benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is a fully financed scholarship at the University of Oxford for international students. There are five full scholarships available for both the Master’s and MBA programmes. For both years of study, this scholarship covers the entire tuition fee as well as £15,285 in living expenses.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is open to international students from all across the world who wish to study postgraduate studies at Oxford University. The Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships each year to outstanding 1+ 1 MBA students, covering both the Master’s and MBA year.
Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who have demonstrated the capacity and commitment to finding scalable and long-term solutions to global cultural issues. The scholarship will allow you to pursue any of the associated Master’s degrees and combine them with our MBA. It’s also possible to apply if you’re presently enrolled in one of the Master’s partnership programmes and want to pursue an MBA.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, which was founded in 2014, provides funding for education, university fees, and a living cost boost for both years of study. Mentoring and networking opportunities with amazing individuals and organisations who are part of the Pershing Square Foundation community would also be beneficial.
As soon as you start your Master’s degree, you become a part of the Sad Business School community by attending receptions and conferences with our dean, professors, and other MBA scholars. During both years, you will have access to and leverage the resources and networks of your department as well as Oxford Sad.
You will also be invited to a Foundation Pershing Square summer ‘walk’ in New York City, where you can participate in conferences and lectures with important inventors and shift manufacturers. Pershing Square Scholars can also attend a number of prestigious events and activities throughout the year, such as the Ditchely Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
- Deadline: January 8 / January 22, 2022 (annual)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition Fees
- College Fees
- £15,285 toward living expenses for both years of study
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To be eligible for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Academic achievement.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
Note: These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To apply for the 1+1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master.
- When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Complete the MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the program of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s degree of your choice .
To apply and know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.