The Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia invites students with great academic achievements, strong leadership qualities, and a solid moral character to apply for Academic Distinction Scholarships in Singapore for the academic year 2022-2023.
TUM scholarship application is just for MSc programs at the Technical University of Munich Asia, and it is open to both international and domestic students. Academic merit will be used to make the decision. A scholarship award will pay the cost of tuition.
TUM Asia is a research and education center in Singapore that was founded in 2002 as the Technical University of Munich’s Asian campus. TUM is ranked 11th in The New York Times’ Global Employ ability Survey 2015.
Why should you study at Munich Technical University Asia? TUM Asia understands that graduates must both look and feel excellent. TUM is dedicated to research and teaching excellence, multidisciplinary education, and the promotion of bright young scientists.
More About Technical University of Munich (TUM)
TUM is a public research university in Munich with additional campuses in Garching, Freising, Heilbronn, Straubing, and Singapore. It is divided into 11 schools and departments and supported by various research centres. It focuses in engineering, technology, medicine, and the applied and natural sciences.
TUM is a German Institutions Excellence Initiative University of Excellence that is consistently listed among the top universities in the European Union, with 17 Nobel Laureates and 23 Leibniz Prize winners among its researchers and alumni.
TUM Asia was established in 2002 in Singapore in collaboration with Nanyang Technological University and the National University of Singapore. It was the first time a German university had opened a branch outside of Germany.
In 2002, the School of Management and the Department of Sport and Health Sciences were formed. The departments of Weihenstephan were merged into the “Weihenstephan Centre of Life and Food Sciences” (WZW), which eventually became the School of Life Sciences. The university now has 15 schools and departments, with the addition of the School of Education in 2009, the School of Governance in 2016, and the Department of Aerospace and Geodesy in 2018.
TUM has won every round of evaluation and the title of University of Excellence since the German Universities Excellence Initiative began in 2006.
TUM scholarship Description:
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Deadline: The application process begins every year on 1st October. The applicants must have received admission confirmation by 31st March 2022.
Eligibility For TUM scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programs offered at TUM Asia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding academic achievements.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be assessed based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate.
- Copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript.
- 2 Recommendation letter.
- Statement of purpose.
- Personal statement.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Passport Bio data page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application process as required by the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 to 100.
- IELTS – 6.5
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition of the applied MSc program.