Continue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The ACI Foundation Scholarship is now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for this Scholarship 2022, which is a fully financed scholarship or fellowship. This award is available for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies. This scholarship grants a stipend of $10,000 to $15,000 USD for tuition, housing, books, and supplies in the United States.
The American Concrete Institute established the ACI Foundation as a non-profit organisation to support advancement, innovation, and cooperation by funding studies and scholarships, as well as serving as an independent resource to provide thoughtful management and strategic direction to the concrete industry.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional performance in the given area based on essays, supplied information, and endorsements.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ACI Foundation
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: The Student Fellowship recipients are eligible to apply and compete for these awards on a year-to-year basis, but must reapply each year, so long as they are still eligible.
- Deadline: November 2, 2022
ACI Foundation Scholarship / Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must attend the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide);
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor.
Eligibility Criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting this proficiency.
- Eligible Countries:
- All world countries
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be awarded to international students; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the award cycle.
- Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer.
- Those applicants chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2022 and must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2022, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. ACI Foundation will pay for the flight, hotel, registration, and will include a travel stipend.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
- The educational stipend is paid in two equal installments over the course of one year directly to the student to cover expenses related to tuition, room and board, books, student fees, etc. Receipt of stipends is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
- For more information click here
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarship?
- Submit your ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program application here.
- Submit your ACI Foundation Middle East & North Africa Fellowship application here
To know more about ACI Foundation Fellowships, please visit Official Website.