In the Netherlands, further your education. There’s good news! The Erasmus University MBA Scholarship application period is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. Erasmus MBA Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially financed scholarship for international students at Erasmus University. Scholarship values vary, however they can cover up to 50% of the MBA tuition expense.
The candidate will be chosen by the RSM MBA Awards Committee based on your MBA application. Essays, CVs, GMATs, business cases (if relevant), and admissions interviews, for example. In addition, the Awards Committee will consider characteristics of your profile, such as nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability, and so on.
Because our scholarship deadlines coincide with our MBA application deadlines, all candidates are considered for a scholarship at the same time and in accordance with the MBA application round to which they are applying.
More About Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam (Erasmus University Rotterdam) is a public research university in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian, is the university’s name.
Erasmus Medical Facility is the Netherlands’ largest and most prestigious academic medical centre and trauma centre, and its economics and business schools, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management, are well-known throughout Europe and beyond. Erasmus University Rotterdam is now ranked among the top 100 universities in the world by four major international ranking organisations.
The institution was ranked 69th in the world by Times Higher Education in 2017, with business and economics ranked 17th and clinical health ranked 42nd, while the Financial Times ranked it among the top 10 business schools in Europe. Times Higher Education ranked Erasmus University Rotterdam 20th in Europe and 72nd worldwide in 2015, with social sciences ranked 40th and clinical health ranked 35th.
The institution is divided into seven faculties, each of which focuses on one of the four areas below:
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences/Erasmus MC and Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management are both involved in the field of health (ESHPM)
- Governance – Erasmus School of Law and Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences Wealth – Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management (ESSB)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication, Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB), and Erasmus School of Philosophy are all dedicated to culture (ESPhil)
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA programme starting in January 2022, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship values differ, but are available up to 50 per cent of the MBA tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Ability to contribute in a multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- All candidates who submit an application to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application procedure to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required as the Awards Committee consider the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your application and prepare the following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent
To know more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.