Apply for the Emerging Global Leaders Scholarships at American University (AU). For overseas students who are pursuing further secondary or college education in their native countries, the scholarship is fully funded.
The American University (AU) Emerging Global Leader Scholarship will be at the Washington, DC, campus. All international students who are dual citizens or who are citizens of a nation other than the US may easily submit an online application for this USA Scholarship.
The AU scholarship is for programmes leading to undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. To get this scholarship, proof of English language proficiency is required. You may even use the Duolingo Language Test to apply.
The American government will pay for every financial expenditure incurred by the chosen students. More than 140 undergraduate, graduate, master’s, and certificate programmes are available at the American University.
Opportunity is promoted via the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship. The AU EGL is intended for bright students. It will be determined by successful academic performance. Partial merit scholarships may be available to you if you decide to submit another application after being rejected as an AU EGL Scholar for 2023. To apply for the AU Global Leaders Scholarship, good luck.
More About American University (AU)
Washington, D.C.’s American University is a private, federally recognised research university. Its primary campus is on Ward Circle in Northwest D.C.’s Spring Valley area. Methodist bishop John Fletcher Hurst urged Congress to establish AU in 1893 to encourage civic service, internationalism, and pragmatic idealism. AU started in 1914 and enrolled its first undergraduates in 1925. Religious affiliation isn’t a requirement for admittance, despite being linked with the United Methodist Church.
American University comprises eight schools and colleges: the School of International Service, College of Arts and Sciences, Kogod School of Business, School of Communication, School of Professional and Extended Studies, School of Public Affairs, and School of Education (WCL).
It offers 71 bachelor’s, 87 master’s, 10 PhD, and JD, LLM, and SJD programmes. Around a quarter of AU’s 13,000 students are foreign, representing all 50 U.S. states and 141 countries. “R2: Doctoral Universities – High Research Activity”.
AU Emerging Global Leaders Scholarships Description
- Institution(s): American University (AU)
- Degree: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Nationality: All are eligible
- Duration: 4 Years
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
- Award country: USA.
Courses & Duration
We may be apart, but we are Eagles. We are resilient. We are determined. We are stepping up and helping out. We are in this together. And we are up to the challenge. With eight schools and over 170 programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
These are the list of Schools available at American universities. American University scholarship is for Global leaders who face hardship in their life but they don’t have enough finance to study abroad.
The AU EGL scholarship covers all AU expenses (full tuition, room, and board) Who will need a visa (preferably an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the United States.
The scholarship does not cover other expenses such as mandatory health insurance, books, airline tickets, and miscellaneous expenses.
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL iBT (all sub scores must be 20 or above)
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
- 7.0+ IELTS (all sub scores must be 6.0 or above)
- 33 minimum SAT Reading Sub score
- 29 minimum ACT English
- 65 minimum PTE
- 120+ Duolingo (all sub scores must be 110 or above)
- Complete the online AU EGLS application.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test score results.
- Your College Transcript.
- Reference letter from professors of the college.
- Well written Personal Statement.
How To Apply For American University Emerging Global Leader
It is important for you to first visit the official website to make sure other queries are answered. Then, apply for a scholarship.