Great news! The Danish Government Scholarship is currently accepting applications. This comprehensive guide will provide detailed information about the Danish Government Scholarship, its perks, and a step-by-step application process.
The Danish Government Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 is a fully funded opportunity designed exclusively for international students pursuing master’s studies. The scholarship encompasses a full tuition fee waiver along with a grant to assist in covering living costs, amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Southern Denmark University stands as a beacon of academic excellence, ranking among the world’s top 50 universities. Offering a diverse range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs, the university is committed to providing a world-class education with a global perspective. The vibrant student life, enriched by strong global environments and opportunities in Denmark, reflects the university’s dedication to fostering diversity.
The Danish Government Scholarship program welcomes applications from full-degree international students from EU/EEA countries and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The primary aim is to acknowledge the significant investment made by foreign learners in their education by granting complete tuition fee waivers and grants. Elevate your academic journey with the Danish Government Scholarship. Apply now and embark on a transformative educational experience.
More About The University of Southern, Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark (USD) stands as a dynamic Danish institution with campuses located in Southern Denmark and Zealand.
Distinguished by its collaborative spirit, the university offers several joint programs in partnership with the Universities of Flensburg and Kiel. These collaborations foster strong connections with local businesses and the global scientific community, enhancing the overall educational experience.
As the third-largest Danish university and rooted in the legacy of Odense Institution, USD holds the distinction of being the third-oldest university in Denmark, boasting an enrollment of 29,674 students as of 2016. If the Technical University of Denmark is included, it ranks as the fourth-oldest.
The University of Southern Denmark consistently secures a prominent position in global rankings. Both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of the Top 100 Universities Under 50 and the QS World University Rankings of the Top 50 Universities Under 50 have recognized USD among the top 50 young universities worldwide since the inception of these ranking systems in 2012. Experience academic excellence and innovation at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Study Level: Masters
- University Name: University of Southern, Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Offered Courses:
- Application Deadlines:
- September intake 2024:
- Last Date 15 March, 2024
- February intake 2025:
- Last Date 15 October, 2024
- September intake 2024:
Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language is English, You must have (Visit the link Here) English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- All International Students are eligible.
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements (visit the link Here) for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (HERE) (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarship.
To know more about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit Official Website link given below.