With the aid of Emory University’s Financial Aid for International Students, you may realise your goals. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
Talented first-year students from all over the world who intend to apply for an undergraduate degree at Emory University are eligible for this funding initiative.
Emory Institution is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia, that was established in 1836. Numerous health initiatives are available at Emory, including on-campus sporting facilities, fitness competitions, walking clubs, workshops, and much more.
More than 300 undergraduate and graduate degree opportunities are available to students at this institution through the 11 colleges. More than 80 majors and 60 minors, interdisciplinary programmes, and inquiry-based seminars at Emory enable you make new connections and produce your finest work.
Emory University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Emory University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is January 15, 2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must have high school certificates with good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they must complete a Common Application or Coalition Application about applying for need-based financial aid.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark sheets. Submit your Financial Certificate (FIF) as a PDF attachment via your applicant portal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must show evidence of command of the English language. To determine what you need to do, visit the website of the program you are applying to. Generally, programs require the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an evaluation of a writing sample. If you need to submit TOEFL scores, our institution code is 5187 (no department code is needed).
Emory University will provide financial aid to complete their study expenses in the USA.