Future Global Leaders Fellowships are available to international students from all over the world who want to study in the United States as undergraduates.
The Future Global Leaders (FGL) Fellowship should be given to highly motivated first-year undergraduate students from low-income families who have demonstrated exceptional perseverance and academic excellence. These students must be driven to become powerful international leaders and understand that the size of their impact on the world is proportional to their level of power and influence. FGL Fellows benefit from a variety of possibilities provided by the Fellowship. Its goal is to help Fellows grow as individuals and prepare them for admission into the Fortis Society.
The Fortis Society’s mission is to join future leaders – linked by talent rather than privilege – by establishing a strong global network through which they can assist one another in attaining the highest levels of achievement, power, and global influence. FGL Fellows are hired into the Fortis Society, the world’s first private network of diverse leaders devoted to one another’s success and a better world, after completing the programme.
Our FGL Fellows have so far excelled in finance, entrepreneurship, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and a variety of other fields. The FGL Fellowship begins in early August with a (required) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a tough leadership curriculum and forging strong ties in the wilderness by conquering difficult physical and mental challenges. Learn more about our leadership development programme during the summer.
Future Global Leaders Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- All program costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Mentor-ship from world renowned professionals.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Future Global Leaders Fellowship, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries
- 22-years-old or younger
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus, or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Record of altruistic initiatives
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
How to Apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
To apply and know more about Future Global Leaders Fellowship, please visit the below Official website.