Begin your educational study in the United Kingdom. It’s all good! There are currently no GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships available.
This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its perks, and the application process in depth. International students can apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, which are fully funded. For four years, this programme will cover a £2,000 fee decrease.
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship pays £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) toward annual fees for qualifying students.
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Stirling attracts students from all over the world. Your annual fee payments will be automatically reduced by £2,000 if you are qualified for this award. Please keep in mind that applicants who require a Tier 4 student visa must still pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the usual admissions procedure.
GEMS Education is a global education company that was founded as Global Education Management Systems (GEMS). It is a global advising and educational management firm that operates over 80 schools in over a dozen countries, making it the world’s largest operator of kindergarten to grade 12 schools. Sunny Varkey founded the firm, which offers pre-school, primary, and secondary education. GEMS Education Solutions, the company’s consulting branch, works with public and private sector clients on school reform programmes all around the world.
The firm has offices in the United Kingdom, the United States, Singapore, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Kenya, and the United Arab Emirates. It was founded and is headquartered in Dubai.
GEMS Education is a for-profit company having US$1.8 million in term loans and notes issued by its Cayman Island subsidiary. Fitch has assigned it a ‘B’ Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) with a Stable Outlook. As their family philanthropy arm, the Varkey Foundation, formerly known as the Varkey GEMS Foundation, is operated by the owners.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: June, 2022
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
Eligibility Criteria for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to Apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
(1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- UCAS institution code is S75. UCAS course codes are found on our course pages.
- The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
(2) Supporting documents that would be helpful include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course (further details can be found here )
- Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency.
To apply and know more about GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, please visit Official Website.