Begin an online master’s degree at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship is currently accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded scholarships. This scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition and will be valid for the duration of the programme.
More About The University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh is a Scottish public research university. It is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and the sixth-oldest university in continuous operation in the English-speaking world, having been granted a royal charter by King James VI in 1582 and officially opening in 1583. The university was instrumental in Edinburgh’s rise to prominence as a major intellectual centre during the Scottish Enlightenment, earning the city the moniker “Athens of the North.”
The university belongs to several research-intensive university associations, including the Coimbra Group, the League of European Research Universities, the Russell Group, Una Europa, and Universitas 21. It had a total income of £1,175.6 million in the fiscal year ending 31 July 2021, of which £324.0 million was from research grants and contracts, and the third-largest endowment in the UK, trailing only Cambridge and Oxford. The university has five main campuses in Edinburgh, which include many historical and architecturally significant buildings, such as those in the Old Town.
Edinburgh receives over 60,000 undergraduate applications per year, making it the second-most popular university in the United Kingdom in terms of application volume. With 35,375 students in 2019/20, it is the eighth-largest university in the UK by enrolment. In 2019, Edinburgh had the seventh-highest average UCAS point total among British universities for new entrants. The university maintains ties to the British royal family, with Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh serving as chancellor from 1953 to 2010 and Anne, Princess Royal serving as chancellor since March 2011.
Among the university’s alumni are some of history’s most important figures. Edinburgh educated inventor Alexander Graham Bell, naturalist Charles Darwin, philosopher David Hume, and physicist James Clerk Maxwell, as well as writers Sir J. M. Barrie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir Walter Scott, and Robert Louis Stevenson. Among its graduates are several heads of state and government, including three British Prime Ministers. Three Supreme Court Justices of the United Kingdom, as well as several Olympic gold medalists, were educated in Edinburgh. As of October 2021, 19 Nobel Prize laureates, three Turing Award winners, two Pulitzer Prize winners, and an Abel Prize laureate and Fields Medalist were alumni or academic staff at Edinburgh.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Edinburgh
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click hereto check all the available online masters programs.
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship
To qualify for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view all the eligible countries.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class.
- Or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship:
- Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Login to MyEd using EASE from here.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
- When you receive your UUN and EASE password, you can apply for scholarships. Do not wait to receive an offer before applying for a scholarship but the eligibility criteria for the relevant scholarship may ask that you have received an offer of admission by the closing date of the scholarship.
To know more about Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship, please visit Official Website.