The Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships were established by Indiana University Bloomington to draw and aid deserving candidates for the 2022–2023 academic year.
International candidates who wish to enroll in Indiana University’s undergraduate degree programmes are eligible for the educational scholarship. The chosen individuals will get funding for their schooling.
Indiana University In Bloomington, Indiana, there is a public research university called Bloomington. With more over 40,000 students, it is Indiana University’s biggest campus. It belongs to the R1 category of doctoral universities with a lot of research activity. Being acknowledged as one of the top business schools in the world is our main goal. We need to attract the top professors, students, and outside partners who share our goal and values in order to realize this vision.
What made you decide to enroll at Indiana University Bloomington?
Indiana University gives a pupil a wide range of opportunities for learning and success. With eight sites, more than 180 undergraduate majors, and 190 professional degrees, the possibilities are unlimited.
More About Indiana University Bloomington
In Bloomington, Indiana, there is a public research institution called Indiana University Bloomington (IU Bloomington). With more over 40,000 students, it is Indiana University’s largest campus and its “flagship” campus.
The Association of American Universities classifies Indiana University as one of their “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” members. The Jacobs School of Music, the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering, the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, the Kelley School of Business, the School of Public Health, the School of Nursing, the School of Optometry, the Maurer School of Law, the School of Education, the Media School, and the Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies are just a few of the many schools and programmes that it offers.
With more than 750 student clubs on campus and over 17% of undergraduates entering the Greek system, the institution has a robust student life programme. The Division I NCAA sporting teams from Indiana are referred to as the Indiana Hoosiers. The institution participates in the Big Ten Conference; all of its teams are referred to as “Hoosiers” because they lack a mascot.
Nine Nobel laureates, 19 Rhodes Scholars, 17 Marshall Scholars, and five MacArthur Fellows are among the academics, staff, and alumni of Indiana. Additionally, graduates and students have garnered 95 Olympic medals, 20 Pulitzer Prizes, 49 Grammy Awards, 32 Emmy Awards, four Tony Awards, and six Academy Awards (51 gold, 21 silver, and 23 bronze).
Indiana University Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Indiana University Bloomington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1st November 2022.
Eligibility For Indiana University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree in business offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Incoming, directly admitted freshman who plans to study business
- Non Resident
- Renewable if the recipient remains in good standing and meets other criteria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply once you’ve decided Kelley is the place for you, you will need to apply to Indiana University. No special application process is required. Incoming first-year students who meet the criteria mentioned above are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic results
- High school transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the University for the Programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: As an international student, you may be required to complete the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) once you arrive in Bloomington. The results of this test will determine which English language improvement courses you will need to take. The Second Language Studies (SLST) department offers six topics of English improvement courses. You must complete your required SLST courses in your first year at IU Bloomington and complete them before applying for I-Core.
Indiana University will provide the education funds to the selected candidate for the academic year 2022/2023.