Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University are presently open.
In this article, we will go through the Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University, its benefits, and the application procedure in depth.
The Kotzen Scholarships 2022 at Simmons University is a fully financed scholarship for international students. Undergraduate studies are eligible for this scholarship. Full tuition, required fees, and room & board are all covered by the scholarship.
This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, as well as necessary fees and room & board. An annual $3000 is given each year for study abroad, summer internship tuition, short-term courses, or research support. The scholarship is for a four-year term of full-time undergraduate study, and it replaces any previously given merit scholarship. Students that match the following criteria are frequently drawn to the Simmons Honors Program. To apply, go to the Honors programme page.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Simmons University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: December 1st, 2022
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships provides the recipient with following benefits:
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships?
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships :
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
To know more about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships, please visit Official Website.