Continue your studies in Ireland. There’s good news! Maynooth University Scholarships are now accepting applications.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for this Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially financed scholarships. These scholarships are for master’s degree masters. Each student will receive a scholarship worth €2,000.
Taught Master’s Scholarships at Maynooth University are presently accepting applications. In acknowledgment of academic distinction, 60 Taught Masters scholarships will be awarded to students from all fields. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified applicants, who will be ranked separately in each department or institute based on their total final year examination scores.
This University is located 25 kilometres west of Dublin and is accessible by car, bus, or regular train service. There are 34 academic departments spread over three faculties: Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences. The assessment of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is simply transferable to different credit systems.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available masters courses
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
This Scholarships will provide the selected candidates with below benefits:
- The total value of the scholarship for each student is €2,000.
- If an applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s programme, the €2,000 scholarship is only available in the first year of the programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be eligible for Maynooth University Scholarships , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university commencing in the academic year.
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University taught master’s programme they intend to undertake and have applied on www.pac.ie.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship.
- Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University will be required to upload their final honours undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the standard PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s programme at Maynooth University by the 1st July 2022.
- In the relevant section of the online scholarship application, applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit evidence outlining their undergraduate grant award as this will be taken into consideration where two applicants are equally ranked on final year undergraduate grades.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Maynooth University Scholarships:
(1) Find a course of study that suits you from here and follow the instructions to apply for Maynooth University. Required documents:
- Certified copies of all official transcripts of results for all non-Maynooth University qualifications listed MUST accompany the application.
- Non-Maynooth University students are asked to provide a copy of birth certificate or valid passport.
- Applicants are only required to submit the names and contact details of 2 referees, either academic or professional.
(2) To apply for the scholarship, click here and indicate the following:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Then click “Search”
(3) Click “Apply” to fill the online application form.
To know more about Maynooth University Scholarships, please visit Official Website.