Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! University of Mississippi scholarship is currently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students can apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarship 2022, which is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship. The program’s awards range from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered.
With 80 students, the University of Mississippi was founded. It was Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning for 23 years. In Mississippi, it has now become a centre for innovation, high-quality education, and opportunities.
Through its world-class education, the institution has transformed individuals, communities, and the world. Students can obtain a once-in-a-lifetime academic experience here. The university provides academic, leadership, and social opportunities for its students to succeed.
More About KAIST University
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a South Korean national research university with its headquarters in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon. The Korean government created KAIST in 1971 as the country’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution. KAIST is regarded as one of the country’s most prominent universities. KAIST is a globally recognised business school that also houses the Secretariat of the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS).
In 2013, KAIST had a total budget of US$765 million, of which US$459 million came from research contracts, with 10,504 full-time students and 1,342 faculty researchers (as of Fall 2019 Semester).
KAIST partnered with international institutions in 2007 and began offering dual degree programmes to its students. The Technical University of Denmark, Carnegie Mellon University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Technical University of Berlin, and Technical University of Munich are among its partners.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To qualify for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program
- International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
To know more about University of Mississippi Scholarships, please visit Official Website.