The BA Scholarships organised by the Munich Business School (MBS) in Germany for the school year 2022-2023.
This scholarship was created to support between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee for students pursuing a Bachelor of International Business degree at the MBS. All interested students, whether nationals of their native country or foreign nationals, are eligible to apply.
MBS is a private international business school with a flagship programme ranked 91st by QS. The school’s objective is to be Germany’s preferred business school for globally-minded, responsible, and enterprising people in their lifetime pursuit of knowledge and personal growth.
What are the advantages of studying at Munich Business School? Munich Business School is a global-minded, responsible, and entrepreneurial institution that encourages students to fully grasp and respect their position in and impact on society, as well as to continue to improve their business expertise. The institution provides a safe haven for students from all over the world who are on a lifelong quest for education and personal growth.
More About Munich Business School
Munich Business School (MBS) is a Munich-based private international business school (Bavaria, Germany). Munich Business School offers only business administration degrees.
It provides one bachelor’s degree programme, four graduate programmes (master’s and MBA), a terminal DBA degree in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, and double degree programmes in collaboration with various other business schools across the world.
MBS is ranked among Germany’s best private business schools, as well as among the top 25 in terms of internationality and student mobility.
Munich Business School (EBA München) was founded in 1991 as part of the European Business Schools International. In 1999, it became Bavaria’s first state-accredited private university. In 2003, it was renamed “Munich Business School.”
Since 2005, the university has steadily expanded its programmes, adding an MBA in 2005, a sport management master’s degree in 2011, and a doctorate in business administration in 2015.
The Bavarian Ministry of Education, Cultural Affairs, Science, and the Arts, as well as the FIBAA, have recognised all MBS programmes.
Munich Business School was the first private university in Bavaria to acquire institutional accreditation from the German Council of Science and Humanities in 2010, providing it unlimited state accreditation, which was confirmed in 2015.
Munich Business School Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Munich Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Application Deadline: The programme is scheduled to start in February and September for the respective semesters. Students must apply accordingly.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
Successfully winning candidates will be awarded scholarships towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the Munich Business School.