Students who want to go to the Netherlands in 2023 to study at Radboud University are encouraged to apply for scholarships.
The Radboud Scholarship 2023-2024 in the Netherlands is open to students from outside the European Union. Those who are interested in applying to a Master’s degree program should do so. The Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands is open to people from any country or part of the world. Radboud University is providing both fully funded and need-based scholarship opportunities.
Academic courses are offered only in English. As part of the Master’s Degree Program, you can study science, social science, the arts, medicine, the law, etc. Each year, the university awards twelve full scholarships and twenty-five partial scholarships. Your entire cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship.
Radboud University, which is in the city of Nijmegen, was founded in 1923 as a public college. This school is considered one of the top 150 in the world. The school now has about 23,000 students enrolled, both domestic and international.
Radboud University Scholarship Highlights
- University: Radboud University
- Course level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherlands
- Last Date: 28 February 2023.
Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands for International Students are available in full and partial funding. Details of each scholarship are given below:
- Fully Funded: Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Partially Funded: Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
Both Scholarships will also cover the following
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS).
List of Available Study Fields:
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships are offering following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Applicants have to submit the following documents while applying online for Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should submit quality recommendation letters.
- A candidate should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
The last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards in the Netherlands is February 28, 2023.
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
The application process is online to apply for Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands. Upload the required documents into the online application system. Also Check: Official Link.