Begin your academic journey in Turkey. There’s good news! Scholarships at Sabanci University are presently open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. Sabanci University Scholarships 2022-2023 are full-fledged undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral scholarships available to international students. The scholarship includes a full tuition remission, a monthly stipend of up to 3200 Turkish Liras, and on-campus housing.
Sabanc University’s School of Languages has been accredited by Eaquals, one of the most prestigious international quality assurance organisations, whose mission is to promote language education excellence. Sabanc University offers international students the possibility to receive admission scholarships.
When an international application applies to Sabanci University and meets all of the prerequisites, they are automatically considered for a scholarship. You can fill that you want to be considered for a scholarship by filling out the related section of the application form. However, keep in mind that even if this form is not completed, all applicants are automatically considered for scholarships. Please keep in mind that if you complete at least two semesters as an SU with excellent grades, you may be eligible for scholarships.
Sabanc University’s mission is to develop globally competent and confident persons by expanding and fostering knowledge in natural sciences and engineering, as well as humanities, social, and management sciences, through innovative cross-disciplinary research.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution: Sabanci University
- Study in: Turkey
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master : 3 Years
- Ph.D. : 4 Years
- Deadline: 5 August, 2022 (Undergraduate), Varies from school to school (Masters and PhD).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Nano Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bio engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design
- Management B.A
- Business Analytics Minor Program
- Entrepreneurship Minor Program
- Finance Minor Program
Sabanci University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Tuition waiver (fully to partially)
- On Campus accommodation
- Monthly Stipend (if fully funded )
- Travel allowance (if fully funded)
For Graduate Students:
- Full tuition waiver (18000 USD/year)
- Monthly stipend (2500-3200 TL / month)
- On-campus Accommodation
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Conference travel grant
- Scientific publication incentive
- One-term research leave abroad (PhD. only)
Eligibility Criteria for Sabanci University Scholarship
To qualify for Sabanci University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- See whether your diploma or high school certificate is in Sabancı University’s List of Acceptable International/Local Examinations and Diplomas for International Students here.
- An undergraduate degree is required in order to apply for a graduate program. There is no requirement about the undergraduate program type for application.
- Applicants must have completed their previous degree programs by the enrollment date for the Fall Term at Sabanci University.
- TOFL Score: Internet-based test (IBT): Min. score 78 ( Best score is not accepted)
How to Apply for Sabanci University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship:
Application Process for Undergraduate Admissions:
- Please visit our required exam list page first and make sure you fulfill at least one of our academic requirement from the list: HERE
- Prepare all your documents: scan and save them in your computer, ready to upload to our online system : (You need to pay 30 USD as an application fee during filling the form) Required Documents for Application:
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University: CLICK
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School: CLICK→ not compulsory, you can also take Sabancı University English Language Exam (ELEA) during registration week.
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
- Fill the online application form and upload all your documents listed above and submit
- If you face any size problem during uploading all of your forms, please e-mail the missing ones to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Process for Graduate Admissions:
- Fill the online application form and upload all your documents listed below and submit.
- Upload the following documents:
- Program Application Form (Available on official website)
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Updated Resume
- TOEFL Result
To know more about Sabanci University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.