Sheffield Hallam University’s Management of Events and Leisure Dean’s Scholarships are available in the United Kingdom for international students for the academic year 2023.
This is a fully funded scholarship at Sheffield Hallam University that will be given to ten deserving students. The value of each scholarship is £6,000.
Also check: Koc University Scholarship 2023 Turkey | Fully Funded
Students in the B.Sc. (Hons.) in Events and Leisure Management program will learn about the strategic role of the fast-paced leisure industry from an international perspective. Learn how to manage event planning so that you may be at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest-expanding industries. With the help of a personal tutor, investigate the strategic role of the leisure industry at both a local and global level, as well as the problems of leisure management policy and planning.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
- Study in: UK
- Award: £6,000 each
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Events and Leisure Management.
- Number of Scholarships: 15
- For International applications, the deadline is 31 May 2023
- For Home applications, the deadline is 31 July 2023
Also check: University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship 2023 UK
Also check: Coe College Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship 2023 USA
The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship offers 6000£ fund.
To qualify for Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World’s Countries.
- You must receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- You must be self-funding your studies
- You are not eligible to apply if you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution.
Also check: Federation University International Scholarship 2023 Australia
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship:
- Apply for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up).
- To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship you need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less. Please email your statement
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?
to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply for the scholarship.