Continue your education in the United States. There’s good news! The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami is currently available.
We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article.
This Scholarship at the University of Miami is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship for international students. Full tuition, normal accommodation and board, textbooks, a one-time grant for the purchase of a computer, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences are all covered by this scholarship.
The University of Miami is collaborating with this Scholars programme to award multi-year scholarships to help motivated and skilled students achieve their educational and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic aspirations while honing their managerial skills through merit-based financial aid, which includes resources for studying abroad, social engagements, research projects, and other educational activities.
Applicants for the Stamps Scholarship are urged to participate in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. During this summer programme, candidates will meet with professors from the University of Miami as well as current academics.
Scholarship applicants and their families will hear about the University of Miami’s unique educational and leadership possibilities for the greatest and brightest students. Miami University has a very commercial entrance. Applicants are evaluated based on their high school curriculum and grades, standardised test scores, advice cards, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards / honours.
More About University of Miami
The University of Miami is a private research university located in Coral Gables, Florida. As of 2020, the university had 17,811 students enrolled in 12 colleges and schools, representing nearly 350 academic majors and programmes, including the Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine in Miami’s Health District, a law school on the main campus, and the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science on Virginia Key, which has research facilities in southern Miami-Dade County.
The University of Miami offers 134 undergraduate programmes, 148 master’s programmes, and 67 doctoral programmes. Since its inception, the university has drawn students from all 50 states as well as nearly 150 foreign countries. UM is the third largest employer in Miami-Dade County, with 16,479 faculty and staff as of 2021. The University of Miami’s main campus in Coral Gables spans 239 acres (0.97 km2) and houses over 5.7 million square feet of buildings.
The doctorate programmes at UM are classified by Carnegie as “Doctoral Universities: Very High Research Activity.” In fiscal year 2019, UM spent $358.9 million on research. The UM library system houses over 3.9 million volumes, as well as exceptional collections of Cuban heritage and music.
The Miami Hurricanes are UM’s intercollegiate athletic teams that compete in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Since 1983, UM’s football team has won five national championships, and its baseball team has won four since 1982.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Miami
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered:
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
- Program Period: Four-years (eight semesters).
- Deadline: January 1, 2022 / November 1, 2022 (Annually)
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
Applicants Must have :
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
How to Apply for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship?
Please follow below steps to avail University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents on the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
To know more about University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, please visit Official Website.