The good news for international students is that the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023 Sweden, a fully funded program of 300 master’s scholarships introduced by the Swedish government, is now accepting applications, and we encourage everyone interested to do so.
International students from a total of 42 different countries can submit applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals. If you want to get your Master’s degree from one of Sweden’s best universities, you should definitely fill out an application.
This is the best chance for talented students from other countries to study for free. The Swedish government is now offering Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals to help people get master’s degrees in Sweden. These scholarships are fully paid for by the Swedish government.
Also Visit: HDU Masters Scholarships, Sweden 2022-2023
Under the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals, students can study in any academic field or major offered by Swedish universities. The Swedish government will pay for everything you need, including your tuition, plane tickets, and any other costs you might have. The SI Scholarships for Global Professionals will last for either one or two years, depending on the degree program that you select. However, its term cannot be extended.
Students from all over the world will be able to apply for one of the 300 fully funded Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals, which are being offered by the government of Sweden and backed by the ministry of foreign affairs. The development of future world leaders is the primary objective of this scholarship. In most cases, scholarships are awarded to between 4 and 6 percent of all applications received.
Also Visit: MIT-Zaragoza Masters Scholarship, Spain 2022-23
Swedish Institute Scholarship Highlights
- Institution: Swedish Institute
- Degree level: Master’s
- No. awards: 300 Scholarships
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Sweden
- Last Date: 28 February 2023.
The Swedish Institute Scholarship covered expenses are detailed below:
- Complete Tuition Fees will be provided.
- Living expenses of SEK 11,000 will be given on monthly basis throughout the scholarship.
- Travel Amount of SEK 11,000 to SEK 15,000 will be given.
- University admission fee will not be included,
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all study areas are offered under the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals scholarship for the Masters Degree Program. A complete list of degree programs is given below:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactic
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
Also Visit: Radboud University Latest Masters Scholarships, Netherland 2023
When you apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals Online, you need to send these documents:
- Letter of Motivation
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Reference Letters
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
Eligible Countries For Swedish Institute Scholarship
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
If you want to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals in 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- International Students from above listed countries are eligible to apply.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience from job or society.
- Check more Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
Also Visit: JIBS Positions For Assistant Professors in Finance, Sweden 2022-2023
How to Apply?
There is a step-by-step application process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals. First, apply at a Swedish university, and then you can apply for this Scholarship. The link to the guideline and advertisement is given below.
- First of all Applicants have to take admission in Masters Degree Program before 16th January 2023.
- Once the students have submitted their admission application, they will get an Application Number. Remember this number, because you have to provide this number while applying for Scholarship.
- The scholarship application portal will open from 10th February and will close on 28th February 2023.
Also Visit Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals: Official Link