Pursue your studies going in Canada. There’s good news! The application period for the University Canada West Scholarship 2022 is currently open.
In this essay, we will go through the University Canada West Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth. International students can apply for the University Canada West Scholarship, which is a fully financed scholarship. University Canada West scholarship is only available to studies pursuing undergraduate or master’s degrees. This scholarship offers up to 20,000 dollars for an undergraduate degree and 10,000 dollars for a master’s degree.
International students can apply for the International Student Leaders Award to study for their undergraduate and graduate degrees in the heart of Vancouver. The International Student Leaders Award recognises international students (except those from the United States) who are committed to advancing the economic development of their native country.
University Canada West is a modern independent university in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant downtown district. The Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, and Master of Business Administration are among the career-focused programmes offered by UCW, which was founded in 2004.
About The University Canada West
David Strong, the former president of the University of Victoria, and a group of investors founded University Canada West as a for-profit university. It was designed to serve British Columbian students who had been turned down by public universities in the province, as well as the Asian Pacific market, with a projected enrollment of 3000 students.
The university’s creation was the first time in British Columbia that a for-profit institution was given permission to use the term “university,” according to the province’s controversial Degree Authorization Act, which was just adopted. In Victoria, British Columbia, UCW was approved in 2004 and opened its doors in 2005 in the former Blanshard Elementary School. Undergraduate degrees in commerce, communications, geography, tourism, and economics, as well as a master’s degree in business, were initially offered. The geography, tourism, and economics programmes, on the other hand, were later dropped.
In 2006, UCW purchased Victoria College of Art in order to increase its programme offerings. The plan was to enrol in a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. However, after the takeover, the art college’s enrolment plummeted from 150 to only 12 students. The university then withdrew its proposal for approval of the new degree from the British Columbia Degree Quality Assessment Board. In 2008, UCW established a second campus in Vancouver.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University Canada West
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: As per program selected.
- Courses Offered: MBA, Commerce, Business Communication, Arts
University Canada West Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
Depending on selected tier:
- Tier 1:
– 10,000$ For Undergraduate Associate of Arts Degree.
– 20,000$ For Undergraduate Degree of Commerce and Business Communication.
– 10,000$ For MBA.
- Tier 2:
– 4,000$ For Undergraduate Associate of Arts Degree.
– 8,000$ For Undergraduate Degree of Commerce and Business Communication.
– 5,000$ For MBA.
Eligibility Criteria for University Canada West Scholarships
To qualify for University Canada West Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicant must have the minimum requirement for entering University Canada West.
- Applicant must have received an offer to study at University Canada West.
- The award tier and amount will be dependent on the strength and quality of their Personal Statement.
How to Apply for University Canada West Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University Canada West Scholarships:
- Submit a completed Scholarship & Award Application form at the time of applying to UCW
- Submit a Personal Statement describing how your program of choice will affect your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome.
To know more about University Canada West Scholarships, please visit Official Website.