Apply for the Jiangsu University Scholarships in China for the academic year 2023-2024 to earn your degree from a top-tier Chinese institution.
The Jiangsu University Scholarships aims to pique the interest of international students in attending Jiangsu University (JSU). It aids students who are struggling financially or those who actively support the “Belt and Road” construction.
The prominent and highly regarded doctoral research university Jiangsu University (JSU) is rated 61st in the nation. Five national teaching awards have been given to it. In order to match worldwide standards, the institution maintains its pace of internationalization while continually working to improve higher education internationalization.
Jiangsu University (JSU) instruction was deemed outstanding by the Ministry of Education. Higher education and research have become increasingly globalised, creating a solid basis. Over 95% of the university’s graduates find work after graduation.
Interesting Facts About Jiangsu University (JSU)
In Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China, there is a highly regarded and respected doctoral research institution called Jiangsu University (PRC). The Jiangsu Provincial Government, the Chinese Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China collaboratively built it as a National Key University.
Under the approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, Jiangsu University (JSU) was founded in August 2001 by combining Jiangsu University (JSU) of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College, and Zhenjiang Teachers’ College. One of the 88 essential institutions named by the State Council in 1978 was the old Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, which served as the organization’s main campus.
Sanjiang Normal School, founded in 1902, evolved and changed its name to Liangjiang Normal School in 1906, Nanjing Higher Normal School in 1915, National Southeastern University in 1921, Disi Zhongshan University in 1927, Jiangsu University in February and Central University in March 1928, and Nanjing University in 1949. These institutions all played important roles in the development of the institution.
In 1952, Nanjing University Engineering College changed its name to Nanjing Polytechnic Institute, which eventually became Jiangsu University (JSU) of Science and Technology. In 1960, a portion of Nanjing Polytechnic Institute broke away and relocated to Zhenjiang. When it combined with two institutions in the same city in 2001, it was given the new name Jiangsu University.
JSU has supported top-tier research. The governments and businesses have contributed a total of 25 billion RMB over the last five years to scientific research. Among China’s colleges, the allowed patents were rated 12 in 2014 and 6 in 2015. Five fields, including engineering, clinical medicine, materials science, chemistry, and agriculture science, have been classified in the top 1 percent in ESI.
We run a variety of research institutions and centres that act as academic think tanks and sources for technical innovation at the national and regional levels, drawing on the broad range of programmes and multidisciplinary skills we possess.
JSU prioritises the globalisation of education, encouraging teachers and students to pursue advanced degrees abroad, attracting more foreign talent to work with us for mutual benefit, fostering international research cooperation, and enticing more international students to enrol.
By June 2015, JSU has inked institutional collaboration contracts with 87 universities in 30 different nations and regions. Since its launch in October 2010, the Confucius Institute, which JSU and Graz University (Austria) jointly constructed, has been running well. This was followed by the establishment of the Chinese-German Language and Culture Center.
Jiangsu University Scholarship Highlights
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University (JSU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5,000 CNY to 30,000 CNY
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Application Deadline: Open.
Eligibility For Jiangsu University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries are Pakistan, Algeria, Egypt, Benin, Togo, Ghana, the Middle East, Nigeria, Brazil, Panama, Mexico, India, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
- The Jiangsu University scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for Jiangsu University Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
How to Apply for Jiangsu University Scholarship?
- Applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Attach the following Documents:
- A passport photoCopy.
- Copy of passport (the photo page).
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable).
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable).
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs).
- Family financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have certificates from the highest education attained.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
Jiangsu University Scholarship Benefits
The Jiangsu University Scholarship will provide the award amount of 5,000 CNY to 30,000 CNY for talented students in China.