Pursue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships are now open.
We will go through the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application process step by step in this article. International students can apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023, which are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships, worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, are available to nationals of any country who pay abroad tuition fees.
The University has a long history of accepting international students, and it is glad to provide a variety of undergraduate scholarships.
The University of Kent was founded in 1965 as a public research university. On January 4, 1965, it received its Royal Charter. The University of Kent is a British public research university that was founded in 1965. It is one of the country’s most prestigious academic institutions, doing world-class research and achieving international acclaim in a variety of subjects.
The University of Kent (previously the University of Kent at Canterbury, abbreviated as UKC) is a public research university in Kent, England. The University received its Royal Charter on January 4, 1965, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor the following year.
The university’s main campus, north of Canterbury, is set in 300 acres (1.2 km2) of land and houses around 6,000 students. It also includes campuses in Medway and Tonbridge in Kent, as well as European postgraduate centres in Brussels, Athens, Rome, and Paris. With students from 158 different countries and 41% of its academic and research staff hailing from outside the United Kingdom, the University is truly international. It is part of the Santander Network, a member of European universities dedicated to promoting social and economic development.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Kent
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Art, Economic, Pharmacy, Engineering and Electronic, Business. For more details about majors, click here.
- Program Period: 3-4 years
- Deadline: March 31, 2022 / May 31, 2022
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
To qualify for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Apply for Kent University through UCAS from here.
- Start the application for Scholarship from here.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email email@example.com.
- As part of your application upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. Please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
To know more about University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit Official Website.