Pursue your studies in the United States. There’s good news! The University of Memphis Scholarship 2022-2023 is currently open.
In this article, we will go over the University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits, and the application procedure in depth.
For international students, the Memphis Scholarship is a fully financed scholarship. This scholarship is available to studies pursuing undergraduate and master’s. The scholarship amounts fluctuate and cover the cost difference between international and domestic tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
The University of Memphis is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee, founded in 1912. A large number of University of Memphis students live in housing south of the main campus.
What are the benefits of attending the University of Memphis?
You will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this UofM. The university provides students with opportunities to expand their knowledge by offering programmes in a variety of subjects and programmes taught by teachers who are prepared to teach at the college level.
Memphis, Tennessee’s University of Memphis (UofM) is a public research university. The university, which was founded in 1912, now has about 22,000 students enrolled.
The University of Memphis maintains The Herff College of Engineering, The Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI), The Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, the former Lambuth University campus in Jackson, Tennessee (now a branch campus of The University of Memphis), The Loewenberg College of Nursing, The School of Public Health, The College of Communication and Fine Arts, The FedEx Institute of Technology, The Advanced Distributed Learning Workforce Co-Lab, and The Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” is how the University of Memphis is classified.
The main campus’s heart is made up of buildings from the original campus. Scates Hall, Manning Hall, Mynders Hall, and the Administration Building were among the earliest collegiate structures built in the early twentieth century. The majority of the buildings surround Alumni Mall and Student Plaza, which runs from Patterson St. south to the end of the main campus at Walker Ave. The majority of the arts and humanities departments’ buildings, as well as the College of Arts and Sciences’ Physics and Astronomy departments’ buildings, remain in the original sections of campus.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Program Period:
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
- Click here to view the list of undergraduate programs offered by the university
- Click here to view the list of graduate programs offered by the university
University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for University of Memphis Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate schlarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent.
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org).
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests.
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution.
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree.
- Copies of academic transcripts and award.
- Certificates of English language proficiency.
- Personal statement / statement of purpose.
- A copy of passport.
(3) After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
To know more about University of Memphis Scholarship, please visit Official Website.