UQ Global Leaders Scholarship, International students searching for financial aid for their higher education in Australia now have a fantastic chance thanks to the University of Queensland (UQ). The Global Leaders funding has been established for the academic year 2022–2023.
This scholarship is only available to foreign students from elite nations who are applying to and registering full-time for a particular coursework programme provided by the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Queensland (UQ). The Award is anticipated to pay anywhere between 15% and 100% of the chosen candidate’s bachelor’s or master’s degree-related tuition costs.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university with its main campus in Brisbane. It was established in 1909 by the Queensland government and is situated in the state capital of the Australian territory of Queensland. Informally known as the oldest university in each state, it is one of the six sandstone institutions and currently holds the 46th place in the QS World University Rankings.
Why would someone pick to attend the University of Queensland (UQ)?
The University of Queensland’s (UQ) main goal is to serve the public interest through excellence in teaching, research, and collaboration with local, national, and international partners and communities. The university aspires to excellence in all areas and the largest possible effect for the good of all communities.
UQ Global Leaders Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Award: 15% to 100% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: The application pathway for this application is open until 30th November 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For UQ Global Leaders Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from Latin America, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program in a business, economics or law-related subject can be applied for at the University of Queensland (UQ).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not apply for Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries or regions and normally live there.
- The applicants must have received a letter of offer to study a business, economics or law undergraduate or postgraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to log in to the online portal of the university to apply for admission. application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previous studies
- Evidence of work in the form of a CV
- Two written references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PB – 570
- Pearson – 64
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – 176
The University of Queensland (UQ) will provide study expenses in the following :
- A scholarship towards your tuition fees (15% to 100% tuition fee reduction).
- Join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers.
- Access to opportunities that will develop your employ ability and leadership skills through our award-winning Careers and Employ ability team.
- Receive invitations to selected topical seminars and events.
- Become a lifelong member of the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry leaders and access to events that will change your career mindset.