Price Benowitz LLP is making an investment in a future that is brighter for everyone by establishing the 2022 Price Benowitz Social Justice Scholarship to support the educational objectives of people who are deserving of financial assistance.
Students who have demonstrated a commitment to social justice in the past and present via their participation in volunteer, professional, and academic activities are the only ones who are eligible for this grant. Students in the United States who are currently enrolled at an accredited community college, undergraduate institution, or graduate school are the only ones who can submit this application for a chance to win $2,000 in cash.
Price Benowitz LLP is a legal company that has put together a group of lawyers that have extensive experience in a variety of practice areas. Price Benowitz LLP always supplies their customers with the type of legal guidance that they require, regardless of whether they are located in the District of Columbia, Maryland, or Virginia.
The law firm of Price Benowitz LLP employs lawyers that are dedicated to assisting people and their families in resolving any and all legal issues that may arise in the course of their lives. In a time that is so challenging and full of unpredictability, the mission of the organisation is to provide people with the support and guidance they require. The organisation desires for its clients to be satisfied not only with the attorney they have selected, but also with the law firm they have decided to work with.
Price Benowitz Accident Injury Lawyers, LLP, a preeminent law company located in the nation’s capital, is dedicated to making the pursuit of social justice a central tenet of the ideals that guide our legal practise. Regardless of a person’s socioeconomic standing, it is our mission to work toward the day when each individual, regardless of their ability to pay, will have equal access to the same opportunities for personal growth, civic engagement, and educational pursuits.
Also check: University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2023 Canada
- Organization: Price Benowitz LLP
- Course Level: All degree types
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application process will remain open until 28th February 2023.
To qualify for Price Benowitz LLP Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- All international, as well as US national students, are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for college or advanced degrees of all types offered at any college or university of their choice.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- The applicants must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Price Benowitz LLP Scholarships:
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission directly via their respective institutions online application portal. Interested applicants must submit a full application package including supporting documents and personal statement and cover sheet via mail at email@example.com. The applicants must have the following:
- Subject Line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship.
- Attachments: Personal Statement, Cover Sheet, Transcript, and Resume.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An updated resume.
- A 750-word essay.
- A current official or unofficial transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program they wish to join at their respective universities.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of the university.
The Price Benowitz LLP Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Price Benowitz LLP will award the winning candidates a scholarship worth $2,000 to pursue any degree level of choice at their desired university or college.