Boise State University Scholarship: Boise State University (BSU) is providing exceptional opportunities for students through its Graduate Assistant ship at the College of Business and Economics for the academic year 2023–2024.
The Boise State University Scholarship is open to international students who want to study for a graduate degree at Boise State University (BSU). The Boise State University Scholarship has a $9,400 value.
Boise State Institution is a public research university in Boise, Idaho, that was established in 1932. The MBA and MAcc programs are among the more than 100 graduate programs that Boise State offers. The mission of BSU is to be a top-tier, innovative research center that prioritizes student achievement and fosters regional and worldwide influence.
You may select from more than 200 fields of study at Boise State, and you can customize your education by combining minors, certifications, internships, practical research, job possibilities, and more.
Interesting Facts About Boise State University (BSU)
In Boise, Idaho, there is a public research institution called Boise State University (BSU). The Episcopal Church founded it in 1932, and it became an independent junior college in 1934. Since 1965, it has been granting bachelor’s and master’s degrees. In 1969, it was made a public institution.
The MBA and MAcc programs in the College of Business and Economics; the Masters and PhD programs in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education; the MPA program in the School of Public Service; and the MPH program in the College of Health Sciences are just a few of the more than 100 graduate programs that Boise State University offers. It is listed as one of the “Doctoral Universities with High Research Activity” in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
The BSU university’s NCAA Division I intercollegiate sporting teams, known as the Broncos, play in the Mountain West Conference (MWC).
With 24,103 students enrolled at Boise State for the 2020–21 academic year, almost 66 percent of them were citizens of Idaho. In Idaho, Boise State University enrolls the most graduate students. More than 90% of first-year students at Boise State are recent graduates.
Due to the fact that more than 86 percent of Boise State students live off campus, the BSU university is referred to as a commuter school. The most typical type of housing that schools provide is coed residence halls.
Except for football, which spent the first eight seasons in the college division (later Division II), Boise State College entered the NCAA in 1970 in the university division (Division I). In 1978, the Big Sky Conference football team was promoted to the newly created Division I-AA (now FCS), and two years later, the Broncos won the national title.
BSU joined the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) in 2001, the Mountain West in 2011, and Division I-A (now FBS) in the Big West Conference in 1996. The conferences stopped supporting football, which led to the last two actions.
Boise State University Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, was over 81% as of the most recent information update in September 2021. Please be aware, though, that acceptance rates can vary from year to year and are influenced by the specific program or major you are applying to as well as other variables like the number of candidates and available slots.
I advise checking the official university website or getting in touch with the admissions office if you want to learn the most recent and accurate details on the acceptance rate and admission requirements for Boise State University. They can give you the most recent data and program-specific admission standards.
Boise State University Scholarship Highlights
- University Name: Boise State University (BSU)
- Department: College of business and economics
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $9,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline:
- GA Application Deadline for Fall GAship: March 1
GA Application Deadline for Spring GAship: Oct 1
- GA Application Deadline for Fall GAship: March 1
Eligibility For Boise State University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- The Boise State University Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for the Boise State University Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be fully admitted to their degree program.
- Attend full-time (9–12 graduate credits) during the award
How to Apply For Boise State University Scholarship?
- The students must sign up to the application portal of BSU to apply. After that, complete and submit this Graduate Assistantship form.
- Attach a statement of purpose, resume, or CV. Choose the document type from BSU.
- Aspirants must fulfill the requirements for their graduate degree at the university.
- Academic courses at Boise State are taught in English, and international graduate students must demonstrate appropriate levels of English proficiency to be admissible to a degree program.
- IELTS and IELTS Indicator: 6.5
Boise State University Scholarship Benefits
The Boise State University Scholarship will provide all tuition and fees, and pays a stipend of approximately $9,400 for the academic year for the students in the USA.