To encourage international students to study at universities in Hungary, the Hungary Government has established the International Scholarships Program. The award is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
International students who are part of the Hungarian minority are invited to apply for a scholarship. In order to be eligible for this application, students must have completed either an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a recognized educational institution in Hungary. To some extent, the Hungary Government Scholarship can be used to pay for tuition fees and other unannounced expenses.
The Hungary Government has established the Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship for Hungarian students who are living in a diaspora outside of Europe and who wish to further their education at a Hungarian higher education institution in order to strengthen their personal, professional, and cultural ties to Hungary.
Scholarship recipients are encouraged to pursue advanced degrees at top universities in Hungary, which will help them become productive members of society upon their return home.
Also check: Saitama University Scholarships Japan 2023
- University / Organization: Hungary Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Master’s degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary.
- Deadline: 31st January 2023.
Also check: Greenville University Scholarships USA 2023
Eligibility requirements for a Hungary Government Scholarship are as follows:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a higher education degree at a Hungarian university or college of choice.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for admission in an eligible institute.
- The applicants must be members of a Hungarian diaspora living in any country outside of the European Union, the Republic of Serbia or the Zakarpattia Oblast of Ukraine.
Also check: Horatio Alger National Scholarships, USA 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for a Hungary Government Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- Admission applications must be via the university portal of the students respective universities. The application can be made online.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of language
- School certificates and their translation
- Transcripts of records and its translation
- Medical certificate
- Copy of identification document
- Copy of a valid document
- Recommendation letter from a Diaspora Organisation or the Hungarian Diplomatic Representation
- Statement for application
- Research plan
- The applicants must have academic qualifications relevant to the course or level, of course they wish to apply for and meet any additional requirements of their chosen university.
- The students must meet the language requirements of their university and also the course they have applied for, if applicable.
Also check: Fulbright Scholarship 2023 USA | Fully Funded
The Hungary Government Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- The winners of this Hungary Government Scholarship Program can expect to have their tuition fee covered along with other additional benefits towards their overall expenses.
Hungary Government Scholarship FAQs
How can get full Hungary Government Scholarship?
1-Choose the program of your choice. Study offerings may vary per partner nation.
2-Get in touch with the person who will be forwarding.
3-Sign up and submit your paperwork.
4-Deadline for submissions….
5-Nominations submitted by the sending partner.
6-Exam required for entry into universities in Hungary.
Which country easily gives scholarship?
A scholarship in China is the most simple and easy to avail.