There’s good news! Beiersdorf Internships are now accepting applications. We will go through the details of this internship programme, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are welcome to apply for Beiersdorf Internships 2023. The internship will last between 3 and 6 months. Beiersdorf Internships will cover the cost of the certificate, as well as airfare and lodging.
Since 1882, Beiersdorf has been committed to skin care. We’ve earned trust over the years by remaining close to our customers and providing new skin care brands that are suited to their specific needs. We collaborate as a global team with one goal in mind: to make people feel beautiful in their own skin. Everywhere. Every single day. As we move forward, our goal is to become the world’s leading skin care firm.
To various people, making people feel beautiful in their own skin implies different things. As a result, our three global skin care brands – NIVEA, Eucerin, and La Prairie – cater to a wide range of needs and operate in a variety of areas, including mass market, dermocosmetics, and luxury.
Also check: MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2023 Netherlands
Interesting Facts About Beiersdorf
Beiersdorf AG is a German multinational company that produces and sells personal care products as well as pressure-sensitive adhesives. Elastoplast, Eucerin (manufacturer of Aquaphor), Labello, La Prairie, Nivea, Tesa SE [de] (Tesa tape), and Coppertone are among its brands.
Despite the fact that its stock is publicly traded, Beiersdorf is owned by Maxingvest AG (the parent company of Tchibo), which owns 50.49 percent of the company.
Consumer business and Tesa are the two business segments that make up Beiersdorf. The Tesa business concentrates on self-adhesive products, while the consumer business focuses on skin care. BDF also owns the brands 8×4, Eucerin, Labello, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Florena, in addition to Nivea.
The company established a divisional structure for cosmed, medical, pharma, and Tesa in 1974. Skin care, adhesive products, and wound care were added to the divisional structure in 1989. Nivea’s and Tesa’s product lines have been expanded. Nivea products, in particular, including the classic cream as well as sun creams, anti-aging products, and baby care. The Tesa business sector was founded as a separate unit inside Beiersdorf in April 2001. Tesa concentrates on providing solutions to its customers, with over 6.500 different self-adhesive products to choose from.
Beiersdorf has a number of CSR initiatives, such as the global social effort “Nivea Cares for Family.” In an effort to enhance the lives of disadvantaged families, the company collaborates with NGOs and organisations.
- Institution: Beiersdorf
- Course Level: Internship
- Locations: Check locations of available internships here
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to check all the available internship areas
- Internship Period: Three to six months
- Deadline: It’s best to apply approximately six months before your desired start date
Beiersdorf Internship Benefits
Beiersdorf Internships will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
- Career counseling and development talk
- Online networking platform
- Workshops and networking events
- Direct information about job openings at Beiersdorf
Also check: Full Sail University Scholarships 2023 USA
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Beiersdorf Internships:
- Required Languages: English. You have no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The final phase of your degree is just around the corner.
- You have already been able to gather relevant practical experience.
- You have been abroad during your studies or internships.
- You impress with a strong personality and take independent initiative, as well as being reliable and goal-oriented.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Beiersdorf Internships:
(1) Fill in the application through the online system. You’ll need to upload the following documents:
- Last transcript of records/internship certificates.
- Please note that the total size of all uploaded documents Should not exceed 5 MB.
(2) You will have to do an online test for 1 hour.
(3) The best candidates will be invited for interview.
Phone: +49 (0) 40 – 4909 0
Fax: +49 (0) 40 – 4909 3434