Meredith College Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 are available in order to make education accessible and affordable to all foreign students, regardless of their financial situation.
The Meredith College scholarship covers tuition, housing, and other college-wide costs for foreign full-time honors program students at Meredith College who maintain a minimum quality point ratio of 3.30 across all courses. After submitting an application for admission, students must be chosen for the scholarship interview in order to be eligible.
Raleigh, North Carolina’s Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate institution. It is dedicated to professional preparation, teaching and encouraging students to live with integrity, and offering leadership for the needs, opportunities, and problems of society, which is why it is placed 136th in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Students at Meredith College are pushed to identify their own assets, capitalize on them, and then be ready to change the world for the better. While receiving guidance from knowledgeable instructors, students at Meredith have access to more than 90 academic programs and opportunities, such as internships, study abroad, and undergraduate research.
Interesting Facts About Meredith College
Raleigh, North Carolina’s Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate institution. Approximately 1,500 women are enrolled in Meredith’s undergraduate programs as of 2021, while 300 men and women are enrolled in its graduate programs.
Along with license, graduate, and pre-professional programs, Meredith offers 38 majors. The most common majors are psychology, biology/biological sciences, business administration and management, child development, and social work, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Students can earn a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Music, or Bachelor of Social Work after completing their undergraduate major. Coeducation is allowed at the John E. Weems Graduate School.
Undergraduate engineering students can enroll in a five-year dual-degree program to earn degrees from Meredith and the College of Engineering at North Carolina State University. Students at Meredith must major in chemistry, computer science, or mathematics in order to do this.
Students who comply with this agreement get a B.A. in chemistry, computer science, or mathematics from Meredith and a B.S. in engineering from NCSU. Undergraduate research collaborations between students and professors are encouraged through the college’s undergraduate research program.
College funds support these initiatives and also cover students’ travel costs when they present their work at conferences. An annual one-day research conference is held at the institution in April to showcase the work of Meredith students.
Meredith College Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for Raleigh, North Carolina’s Meredith College, was roughly 51%. But acceptance percentages might vary from year to year depending on a variety of variables, such as the volume of applications submitted and the level of competition in the applicant pool.
I advise visiting the official Meredith College website or getting in touch with the admissions office directly for the most up-to-date and accurate acceptance rate statistics, as well as program-specific admission requirements. Regarding the specific program or major in which you are interested, they can give you the most recent data and details.
Meredith College Scholarship Highlights
- College Name: Meredith College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, applicants are recommended to observe program-specific application deadlines.
Eligibility for Meredith College Scholarship
- All international students are eligible to apply for the Meredith College Scholarship.
- Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- To be eligible for the Meredith College Scholarship, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have superior academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
How to Apply for Meredith College Scholarship?
- The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be notified about the interview for the scholarship and be considered accordingly.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copy of the secondary school record.
- A school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts.
- The applicants must meet the Honours Program requirements of Meredith College.
- The students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT: 79
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo: 100
Meredith College Scholarship Benefits
The successfully selected applicants will be provided full tuition, on-campus room and board, and college-wide fees (for four academic years). The Meredith College Scholarship will also provide course-required books, fees, and supplies, opportunities for a study abroad experience, and annual travel opportunities.