For the SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Thailand, applications are invited. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is taking applications from international students from all over the world for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023.
Scholarships are available from SIIT to pursue Masters or PhD programmes. A fully funded scholarship award for the 2023–2024 academic year. To apply for a SIIT award, there are no application fees. A TOEFL or IELTS exam is not required to apply.
SIIT offers many academic specialties and majors for postgraduate study under the EFS Scholarship. If you don’t have a score on the English language proficiency test, you can still apply online for the SIIT Scholarship. All costs will be covered by the scholarship. Masters degree scholarships last for two years, whereas doctoral degree scholarships last for three years.
Also check: National Taiwan University (NTU) Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Thai city of Pathum Thani is home to the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, which was founded under Thammasat University in 1992. It is a premier research organization. All degree programmes are available through SIIT in English.
More About Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
The 1992 establishment of the semi-autonomous Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) within Thammasat University. It is situated in Thailand’s Pathum Thani province. It is one of the research institutions, and students can get degrees in engineering, science, and other fields related to management.
All of them are worldwide programmes that use English as their primary language of instruction. The institution is a member of the international network of universities in Europe and Asia called Links to Asia, which organizes traineeships and student exchanges.
Also check: Massey University Screen Arts Scholarship 2023 New Zealand
The institution is self-managed and self-financed, even though it is an academic division of Thammasat University, and its alumni obtain Thammasat University degrees.
Since it is an academic institution that focuses on research, the academic year 2003 performance review showed that it has more research publications than any other academic division at the university, both in terms of the total number of publications and the number of publications per graduate student head.
Also, SIIT’s engineering faculty was ranked first in the country by the Thailand Research Fund’s 2007 review of research publications. This was based on the number of international journal papers per faculty member and the impact factor per faculty member.
Also check: University of Bradford Multiple Scholarships and Bursaries 2023 UK
SIIT Scholarships Highlights
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 1st August 2023.
Also check: UNICEF Internship Program 2023 | Fully Funded Internship
SIIT Graduate Scholarships are fully funded for international students. It will cover all the expenses. Details are given below:
- Complete Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can select a study area from the given academic fields and majors below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
Also check: Amazon Internship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s degree application
- * Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral degree application
- * Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
- – TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or IBT (Home Edition 32+)
- – IELTS 4.5+
- – TU-GET (PBT 400+, or CBT 32+) or
- – TOEIC 500+
- Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
Also check: University of Queensland Scholarships 2023 Australia
To be eligible to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarships, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
How to Apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships?
There is an online application system for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023. Complete the online application form before the deadline. Also Check Official Link.
Sirindhorn International Institute of
Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University – Rangsit Center
99 Moo 18, Phahonyothin Rd.,
Tamboon Klong Nueng, Amphur Klong Luang,
Pathumthani 12120 Thailand