The University of Queensland (UQ) Scholarships: International students searching for financial aid for their higher education in Australia now have a fantastic chance thanks to the UQ University. The Global Leaders Fund has been established for the academic year 2022–2023.
This scholarship is only available to foreign students from elite nations who are applying to and registering full-time for a particular coursework program provided by the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland (UQ). The award is anticipated to pay anywhere between 15% and 100% of the chosen candidate’s bachelor’s or master’s degree-related tuition costs.
The main campus of the University of Queensland, or UQ, is in Brisbane. It is a public research university. The Queensland government set it up in 1909, and it is in the state capital of the Australian territory of Queensland. It is one of the six sandstone institutions and currently ranks 46th in the QS World University Rankings. It is also known as the oldest university in each state.
Also check: University System of Maryland Free Online Courses / Certificate 2023 USA
The University of Queensland’s (UQ) main goal is to serve the public interest through excellence in teaching, research, and collaboration with local, national, and international partners and communities. The university aspires to excellence in all areas and the largest possible effect for the good of all communities.
Also check: HESC DREAM Act Scholarship 2023 New York State
UQ Global Leaders Scholarship Description
- University: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Award: 15% to 100% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
Also check: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023-2024
To qualify for the University of Queensland Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Students from Latin America, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program in a business, economics or law-related subject can be applied for at the University of Queensland (UQ).
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not apply for Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries or regions and normally live there.
- The applicants must have received a letter of offer to study a business, economics or law undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Also check: Price Benowitz LLP Scholarships 2023 USA
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Queensland Scholarships:
- The students are required to log in to the online portal of the university to apply for admission. application form must be submitted separately.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previous studies
- Evidence of work in the form of a CV
- Two written references
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PB – 570
- Pearson – 64
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – 176
Also check: University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2023 Canada
The University of Queensland (UQ) will provide study expenses in the following :
- A scholarship towards your tuition fees (15% to 100% tuition fee reduction).
- Join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers.
- Access to opportunities that will develop your employ ability and leadership skills through our award-winning Careers and Employ ability team.
- Receive invitations to selected topical seminars and events.
- Become a lifelong member of the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry leaders and access to events that will change your career mindset.