Start transformative journey with the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024, an unparalleled opportunity for passionate individuals to immerse themselves in a unique learning environment. This fully funded Swedish Institute scholarships program, generously supported by the Swedish Government, stands as a significant stride towards realizing and contributing to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Tailored for ambitious individuals committed to making a difference in sustainable development, the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals, funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, beckons talented and purpose-driven professionals to Sweden. Emphasizing leadership qualities and exclusive projects aligned with the scholarship’s goals, this master’s Swedish Institute Scholarships opens doors to a world of possibilities.
Sweden, celebrated for its diversity and innovation, actively fosters cultural, educational, and diverse experiences. The Swedish Institute Scholarships program not only provides a platform for cultural exploration but also an academic and practical immersion into the Swedish way of life. The invaluable experiences gained at Swedish universities empower global future leaders to drive positive and sustainable change in their home countries and regions.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships program offers professionals first hand exposure to innovation, sustainability, and equality, shaping them into expert leaders poised to influence the world positively. It goes beyond academic pursuits, providing an enduring experience of self-reflection and virtue, molding individuals capable of addressing global challenges.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals unfold extraordinary opportunities, creating lifelong connections within the Future Global Leaders community and Swedish Alumni Networks. Serving as a platform for seminars, interactions with influencers, speakers, and engagement with entrepreneurs, the scholarship for international students offers a rich tapestry of experiences.
Becoming part of the SI Global scholarship network ensures not only a first-class education but also opens doors to collaborations and ventures with other global leaders. It guarantees a premium experience in both education and the professional arena, positioning participants to thrive as future global leaders. Seize the Swedish Institute Scholarships opportunity and join the elite ranks of scholars contributing to a sustainable and impactful future.
- Study Level: Masters
- Organization: Swedish Institute (SI)
- Study in: Sweden
- Program Period: 1 or 2 Years
- Application Deadline: 10 February to 28 February 2024
Opportunity Focus Areas
The Swedish Institute Scholarships to a large number of master’s programs starting in the autumn semester. Some of these programs include, but not limited to, the following:
- Computer Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Studies
Swedish Institute Scholarship Benefits
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) provide the recipient with:
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- The living expenses will be covered and a monthly stipend of SEK 12,000 will be given.
- Medical insurance will be covered.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine: A travel grant of SEK 10,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- The fellows will get membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
Eligibility for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024
To qualify for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) , candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries.
- The candidate must have work experience of a minimum of 3000 hours.
- The candidate must have demonstrated leadership experience from the employment.
- The candidate must be engaged as a leader in civil society engagements.
- The candidate must be able to get admission to an SI Scholarship-eligible master’s program.
Eligible Countries for SI Scholarships
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP):
- Visit University Admissions.se and apply for your master’s programs by January 15, 2024. After submitting your application, you will receive an eight-digit personal application number. Keep this number for your SI Scholarship application to ensure accuracy and avoid disqualification.
- The candidate has to apply for SI scholarships separately after completing the admission application.
- You can apply for as many programs as you want, but you can apply for up to 4 master’s programs for SI Scholarships in Sweden 2024.
- Once an applicant submits his or her admission application, he or she will receive a personal application number.
- A candidate must save this application number for applying to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).
Required documents for SISGP
- you must use the SISGP form for motivation letter.
- you must use the SISGP template for CV and the CV should not exceed the number of pages indicated in the template. Additional pages will not be considered.
- you must use the SISGP form for the letter of reference. At least one letter of reference must be based on your work experience. It will be a merit if the second letter of reference is based on your involvement in networks or civil society organizations outside of your regular work. The letters should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file.
- you must use the SISGP form for proof of work and leadership experience. The work and leadership form should be signed by the referee and stamped with an official stamp of the referred organization or a notary office. The form(s) should be typed, then printed, signed and stamped; and then be uploaded as one PDF-file.
- your personal data including name, citizenship, and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as the last page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport to include.
This scholarship ensures that participants are not just recipients of a world-class education but contributors to a global community committed to sustainable development. Embrace the chance to be part of this esteemed network, where you can truly unlock your potential and contribute meaningfully to a better future.