The University of Canberra is dedicated to ensuring that its foreign students have the resources and assistance necessary to achieve academic success.
Students who meet the requirements are entitled to get a reduction of twenty percent off the total amount of tuition fees that must be paid for the term of their education at the university. All undergraduate students at the University of Canberra who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree through coursework are eligible to apply for this award.
Students at the University of Canberra who have demonstrated academic achievement are eligible for a number of awards offered by the university. At the time of application to the program, each and every candidate is provided with an opportunity to be considered for a scholarship. There is no need to submit any additional applications.
Students who are sponsored or who are currently on a diplomatic visa are unable to participate in the programs.
Also check: Full Sail University Scholarships 2023 USA
- University: University of Canberra
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course
- Access Mode: Online
- Subject: All subjects
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor’s coursework degree offered at the University of Canberra.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
To qualify for the University of Canberra Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Overall mark of 85% or higher from current studies
- For undergraduate study, intended study at Bruce campus must be at least 36 credit points
- Offers with a Masters’s package will have scholarships applied to the Masters’s degree only and will be assessed based on the applicant’s current study at the partner institution.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Canberra Scholarship:
- To be considered for the International Student Scholarship, submit an application to study at UC. The Admissions Office will assess all applicants Eligibility: at the time of application. If awarded, the scholarship will be stated on the offer letter. There is no separate application required.
The University of Canberra Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University of Canberra will provide 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course to high achieving international students.
Contact University of Canberra
University of Canberra, Bruce ACT 2617 Australia.
+61 2 6201 5111