Coe College has welcomed international students for the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship 2023 USA. This scholarship aims to continue Coe support for international education.
This full-tuition program is available to non-Americans who are in high school abroad and are not from the United States. Eligible students are those who want to go to Coe College as full-time undergraduates working toward a degree.
Private liberal arts college Coe College was established in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1851. It grants the following degrees: bachelor of arts, bachelor of music, and bachelor of science in nursing, and provides more than 60 areas of study.
Nearly all of its students are promised a chance to participate in an internship, research project, or off-campus graduation of study before they graduate—or within nine months of graduation. Coe College has been a second home for students from all over the world for more than 100 years.
- University: Coe College
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: For application is April 3, 2023. The admission deadline is 1 March 2023.
To qualify for Coe College Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- All countries or nationalities are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a first-degree program.
- To be qualified to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students, live in on-campus residential housing, and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Coe College Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship:
- To apply to Coe College, applicants must complete an application for admission. After having a study offer, submit the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- An application fee is not required.
- Upload a resume and an essay response on the scholarship application form.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following for admission (send all documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or DET.
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover the expenses at Coe.
- one of the following English language proficiency scores are required:
- TOEFL score of 68 iBT (520 paper-based scores).
- IELTS score of 6.0 (with no sub-score <5.5).
- STEP Eiken score of grade 1 or pre-1.
- PTE Academic score of 59 or above.
The Coe College Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount, plus a yearly increase of $1,000.