East West Center Hawaii Fellowship: Young graduates from all over the world who are dedicated, industrious, and passionate about their studies are encouraged to apply for the East West Center Hawaii Fellowship in the United States. Anyone who has earned a bachelor’s degree from a college or university located in the United States or one that is based in the United States is eligible to submit an application for this amazing opportunity in the United States.
The fellows who are awarded this East West Center Hawaii Fellowship in the United States will be able to work with the East West Center to develop themselves in the following areas: educational community building, cultural community building, residential community building, and leadership development. In addition to this, the participants will continue their education at the University of Hawaii, working on their post-graduate degrees at the same time.
The East West Center Hawaii Fellowship opportunity in the United States is not only an opportunity to get financial aid, but the fundamental objective of the East West Center Hawaii Fellowship is to create a sense of community in individuals with regard to the Asia-Pacific region and to prepare them for future leadership roles. For individuals to live together, engage with one another, and participate in intellectual and social activities, this is an amazing opportunity.
You can learn about team-building activities, the Asia Pacific area, leadership development projects and internships, educational enrichment meetings, cultural exchange, community service, and service-learning projects by participating in the EWC fellowship. In addition to this, it will broaden your social network by allowing you to make new friends who are committed to making the Asia-Pacific region a better place.
The East West Center Hawaii Fellowship is the fully funded fellowship for international students in the United States that University of Hawaii graduates will receive. It will cover everything from books to living in an EWC dormitory, health insurance, partial meal assistance, and incidental fees. In addition, additional cash for field research, attendance at conferences, and the delivery of presentations is granted based on the level of competition. Because of its active focus on community building at the campus level, which ultimately extends to community building at the regional level in the Asia-Pacific area, the EWC is recognized as being exceptional among international institutions. Individuals, in the course of gaining knowledge and cooperating with one another, provide a helping hand to the neighborhood community in order to bring about improvements in the area.
Regarding the East West Center Hawaii Fellowship, the University of Hawaii is considered to be the flagship campus for the state of Hawaii. It had been established in 1970, and since then, it has grown to include a total area of 320 acres in Manoa Valley. It is a university that is based on research and provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in a variety of disciplines.
EWC provides financial support for postgraduate research fellowships in disciplines connected to the organization’s core objectives. We are living in a time of greater economic, social, and technological interconnection around the world. As a result, those in positions of leadership need to have knowledge that is based on multicultural viewpoints, regional literacy, and a shared sense of community. These kinds of actions taken by institutes assist not only individuals in achieving success in their professional lives but also nations in expanding in accordance with the national and global goals they have set for themselves.
East West Center Hawaii Fellowship Highlights
- Organization Name: East West Center
- Study at the University: University of Hawaii
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: United States
- Closing Date: December 1,2023.
East West Center Hawaii Fellowship Benefits
East West Center Hawaii Fellowship in the USA is a fully funded fellowship for international students to undertake postgraduate degree programs. The details of the covered expenses are given below:
- The full tuition fee will be covered during the whole study program.
- Students will get free residency and a single residency room.
- All expenses for food and incidental expenses will also be covered.
- Students will get all the reading material and study-related grants.
- And the health insurance of the students will also be covered.
Eligibility Criteria for the East West Center Hawaii Fellowship
Students have to the given below criteria to apply for East West Center Hawaii Fellowship:
- Applicant should have the nationality of United states, Pacific Region, south East Asia, south Asia and East Asia.
- Applicant must have 4 year degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from US college or University.
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 CGPA in four semesters or 6 semesters in the Graduate degree or postGraduate degree.
Individuals who are citizens or permanent residents of the countries listed below may apply for the East West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship.
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, and Taiwan
You need to prepare the following documents to apply online for the East West Center Hawaii Fellowship in the USA:
- IELTS and TOEFL are required to apply for this scholarship.
- The checklist for the application must be filled out.
- Application acknowledgement.
- Transcript of academics or last degree
- Letter of references
- Curriculum vitae.
- Civic engagement letter.
How to Apply for East West Center Hawaii Fellowship?
Applicants can apply online for East West Center Hawaii Fellowship in USA. Follow the given below steps to apply for the scholarship.
- When the application will be submitted the applicant will receive an email from the university.
- All details a candidate will apply will be correct like name, address, religion, date of birth, country, religion etc.
- All required fields on the application form should be complete.
- All the data of the candidate either from academic or professional life will be provided.
- A candidate must complete all the application carefully and then submit it.
Other Official Link: East-West Center Applications