It is with great pride that Federation University announces the Commencing International Scholarship to benefit talented students from all around the world. All interested parties may submit an application for the 2023–2024 school year.
Students at Federation University, both on campus and online, can apply for this scholarship, no matter where they are from or what their citizenship is. In order to be considered for the grant, students must be enrolled and begin their studies in 2023. There will be five winners, each of whom will receive a $7,000 scholarship.
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, is home to Federation University Australia, a public, multi-sectoral university that is ranked 601st in the world by Times Higher Education. Transforming lives and bettering communities is a central mission of the university.
Also check: University of Tokyo Scholarships 2023 Japan | Application Process
Federation University has been around for more than 150 years, and in that time it has given a lot of students a good education. Since it was the first regional, multi-sector university in the country, everything about it is first-rate, from the research that helps people all over the world to the ways in which it helps its students do well in school and beyond. It provides excellent possibilities for education and civic participation.
Also check: College of Business and Law International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Ireland
- University: Federation University
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Application Deadline: The application pathway for this opportunity is open until 3rd March, 2023, 05:00 PM (AEDT).
To qualify for the Federation University International Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Countries: Domestic and international students can both apply.
- Students can apply for any preferred undergraduate or postgraduate degree program of choice taught at Federation University.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new/commencing students in 2023.
- The applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees).
Also check: UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 USA | Fully Funded
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Federation University International Scholarship:
- Students interested to apply for the opportunity are first required to apply for admission at the Federation University via its official portal or the VTAC portal. Students can then access the application form by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates.
- Certified copies of full academic transcripts.
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language.
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one).
- Confirmation of Enrollments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any).
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview, if relevant.
- Letters from schools or employers.
- A statement of purpose
- The applicants are expected to meet the academic entry requirements of the university and any other course-specific requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 191
Also check: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
The Federation University International Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Federation University will select five lucky winners who will be awarded a scholarship worth $7,000 each which will be paid as two installments $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.