The only Imperial College London institution in the United Kingdom to fully focus on business, engineering, medicine, and the natural sciences and introduce the Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage 2023 is waiting for you to arrive so that you can meet your future self.
Students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s level education at Imperial College London can receive assistance in the form of financial aid and mentoring from the college.
The Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage 2023 are open to students of black heritage from all over the world, including those who are black African, black Caribbean, black other, mixed white and black African, and mixed white and black Caribbean. The purpose of the master’s scholarship money is to encourage more black students to enroll in courses that will lead to their pursuing a PhD.
Imperial College London is the only institution in the United Kingdom to concentrate on research, engineering, medical care, and business. This school offers more than 100 different courses for first-year students.
These courses cover a wide range of topics, including medicine, biology, and geophysics. There are a lot of options, with about 150 different master’s degree programs and many different research options, all of which are backed by a professional development program.
Imperial College London Making the decision to attend Imperial College is a brilliant move on your part. Imperial University is one of the top ten universities in the world and has a world-class reputation in research, engineering, business, and medicine. It is consistently ranked among the top 10 institutions in the world because of how well it teaches and does research.
Imperial College London Scholarships Highlight
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Imperial College Business School
- The Faculty of Engineering
- The Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Students of Black Heritage
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Application Deadline: Applications open on Monday, 7 November 2022, at 23.59 (UK local time) and close on 26 May 2023.
To meet the eligibility criteria for the Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage, you must be in one of the following ethnic heritages (or their equivalent in the respective application systems):
- Black – African
- Black – Caribbean
- Black – Other
- Mixed – White and Black African
- Mixed White and Black Caribbean
- Other Mixed background – including Black African, Black Caribbean or Other Black background
Certain factors relating to widening participation backgrounds will be considered alongside academic rankings when the College makes final decisions on scholarship recipients. Other eligibility criteria also apply.
Eligible Master’s courses
As well as the above criteria, you must also apply for an eligible course for Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage:
- One-year full-time or part-time Master’s course in the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Faculty of Engineering
- One-year and two-year, full-time and part-time, Master’s by Research courses in the Business School
- The master award program is available in each Faculty, such as Business, Engineering, Medicine and Natural Sciences, for Black applicants with home fee status.
- Admissible Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria for a Presidential Scholarship, candidates must be in one of the following ethnic heritages or their equivalent in the respective application systems: Black – African, Black – the Caribbean, Black – Other, and Mixed – White and Black African, and Mixed White and the Black Caribbean.
- Other Mixed backgrounds – including Black African, Black Caribbean or another Black background.
Course that are not eligible
- Online/distance learning courses
- Imperial College Business School MBA programs
- MA/M.Sc Global Innovation Design and MA/M.Sc Innovation Design Engineering in the Dyson School of Design Engineering.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage:
- To apply for a Imperial College London Presidential Scholarship, applicants need to;
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application, applicants must upload scanned copies of the academic transcripts and certificates for the higher education qualifications, submit proof of English language knowledge, provide the names of two suitable referees, and provide a personal statement.
Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program. It may vary from one program to another program.
- Language Requirement: To study at Imperial College London, students must meet their course’s required English language competency level. They have two English language attainment levels: Standard and Higher. English language requirements for postgraduate study.
- Receive an offer of a place for 2023 entry by the scholarship deadline of 23.59 (UK local time), 26 May 2023.
- Firmly accept the offer by the relevant deadline.
- Complete our Presidential Scholarships application form by the deadline of 23.59 (UK local time), 26 May 2023.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility or this scholarship please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Imperial College London Presidential Scholarships for Students of Black Heritage will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Home tuition fees up to £18,500* for eligible Master’s courses
- An annual maintenance grant of £19,000
- An allowance of £1,500 for equipment
- Mentoring support
*For the M.Sc Applied Machine Learning in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and for any Master’s courses in the Department of Earth Science and Engineering the full Home tuition fees will be covered.
Contact With Us:
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)20 7589 5111