The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has created the KIIT International Scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 in order to support deserving students by helping to cover their educational expenses.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology offers this scholarship specifically to overseas students enrolling in any degree program of their choice. There will be a total of 100 students chosen, and two to ten from each country will get full or half tuition scholarships.
A private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, called Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly known as KIIT University, was founded. The institute places a strong emphasis on advanced study and scientific and technical research.
What makes Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology a good place to study?
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is ranked 21st among Indian universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). It aspires to provide high-quality, value-based education that meets worldwide standards and to instill problem-solving abilities.
More About Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
A private deemed university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) was originally known as KIIT University. There is a strong focus on STEM (science, education, engineering, and mathematics) academics and research.
In areas such as science, engineering, medicine, business, law, cinema, the arts, humanities, yoga, and sports, the university provides 34 undergraduate, 32 graduate, 10 integrated, 11 doctorate, and 7 postdoctoral research programs. B.Tech. program admissions are granted only on the basis of test scores from the KIITEE.
Also check: HESC DREAM Act Scholarship 2023 New York State
It began life as the Industrial Training Institute in Bhubaneswar, India, in 1992, with an initial investment of 5000 (about $64.8). After the University Grants Commission (UGC) demanded that all institutions with the designation “Deemed to be Universities” return to using their original names, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology became known once again as such in 2017. It is a component of the KIIT Society, which is expected to be valued about 10,000 Crores (US$1.3 billion) by 2020.
In 2004, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India recognized it as a “deemed university,” and in 2014, they upgraded it to “Category A” status. In 2019, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) was named an Institute of Eminence by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Indian government.
The National Board of Accreditation has awarded it the highest level of accreditation possible. To the best of ARIIA 2021’s knowledge, KIIT is India’s top private university for both innovation and financial independence.
Also check: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023-2024
- University or Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
- Application Deadline: KIIT international applications are open.
To qualify for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- International country students are eligible.
- Students can apply for any degree program of choice taught at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
Also check: Price Benowitz LLP Scholarships 2023 USA
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Scholarship:
- The applicants must create login credentials on the online portal and apply for admission. All international students that apply will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Mark sheet
- The applicants must also appear for the KIIT Entrance test
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program they wish to join.
- The students must be fluent in and have knowledge of the language of instruction, i.e.., English.
Also check: University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2023 Canada
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will award the selected international students scholarships covering their full or partial tuition fees.