Good news! International students can apply for the NYCU International Scholarships, which is now open. We will go over the NYCU International Scholarship in detail, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
International students are eligible for the NYCU International Scholarship 2023, which is a fully funded scholarship. This award is available for both master’s and undergraduate studies. The scholarship pays $700 per month to undergraduates, $733 per month to master’s students, and $966 per month to doctorate students.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by NYCU university under this scholarship. The Taiwan universities are offering more than 2000 awards for all students to complete their studies from here. The scholarship will cover almost all the expenses.
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University was established in 1896 located in Taiwan. NYCU is the one of the top research university. National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University ranked at 4th in Taiwan and 427th in the world. Currently, there are about 14,000+ national and international students are enrolled in the university.
Also check: University of Sydney International Scholarships 2023 Australia
Scholarships are available for outstanding international students with outstanding academic and research records to study at National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (NYCU) and to foster internationalization. The scholarship is supported by grants and subsidies from Taiwan’s Ministry of Education (R.O.C.). In theory, the scholarship will be provided for one academic year, however it may be reapplied for and reviewed on a regular basis depending on applicants’ academic achievement and research records.
Also check: INTI International Scholarship 2023 Malaysia
NYCU Scholarship Highlights
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Doctoral
- University Name: National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (NYCU)
- Study in: Taiwan
- Program Period: Up to one year but can be extended
- Deadline: Open
Also check: ETH Zurich Research to Action Grants 2023 Switzerland
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Semiconductor Technology
- Biological Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences
NYCU Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Master’s students: up to NT$22,000 (US$733) per month and/or tuition waiver.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$29,000 (US$966) per month and/or tuition waiver.
Also check: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023 USA
To qualify for NYCU Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language is English.
- All world countries are eligible.
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) eductaion at the time of application for Master Degree applications.
- Applicants must have their master`s degree/transcript (18-yesr) education at the time of application for PhD degree applications.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Must have a strong interest to study/research in Taiwan.
- Students will be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
- Students must be able to demonstrate their English proficiency skills (if you have English proficiency letter from your previous institution it will be acceptable).
Also check: University of Nottingham Scholarship 2023 UK (African Students)
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
- Register and confirm your account via email.
- Log into your account and fill the application and when filling out the online admission application form, mark “Apply for NYCU Scholarship” in the scholarship section for your application to be considered.
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Passport.
- Educational Documents (degrees/transcripts..)
- Study Plan
- Two letters of Recommendation.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Work experience (if any).
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…) if any
- Submit the admission application form together with other required documents for admission and upload it to NYCU online application system.
Ms. Jenny Wang (Project Coordinator)
- +886-35712121 #50666