The Asian Institute of Technology is now accepting applications from highly qualified students for Royal Thai Government scholarships for the 2023–2024 school year.
The Royal Thai Government Scholarship several Doctoral and Master’s level non-binding scholarships through the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) to deserving applicants from Thailand and other Asian countries who have achieved high academic standing. With the work of the scholarships, students from all across Asia will have the chance to collaborate on research countries and study in a setting that is truly international at AIT, helping to lay the groundwork for greater cross-cultural understanding in Asia.
The winner can expect that the award will pay for all of their living costs, housing costs, and tuition. The opportunity is open to students from Thailand and the rest of Asia. AIT undergraduates and graduate students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Also check: University of Tokyo Scholarships 2023 Japan | Application Process
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international college about 40 kilometers north of Bangkok, Thailand. Its main areas of study are engineering, cutting-edge technologies, sustainable development, strategic management and planning, and sustainable development. It was established in 1959. QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022 has it in the 200s.
The goal of the Asian Institute of Technology is to teach students how to be leaders in the regional and global economies through sustainable development and global economic integration. Through teaching, study, and public engagement, the institute fosters technological advancement and environmentally responsible growth throughout the Asia-Pacific.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Course Level: Masters and PhD (Doctoral)
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Application Deadline: Applications will close on 28th February, 2023.
Also check: UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 USA | Fully Funded
To qualify for Royal Thai Government Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- All Thai and foreign international students from Asian countries can apply.
- Subjects: Bachelor or master’s degree programs in the desired field of study offered at the Asian Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- The applicants must have a GPA of Bachelors and Masters degree 3.5.
Also check: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarship:
- The applicants must log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide recommendation letters and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for international students of their respective universities.
- Language: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
Also check: University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2023 Canada | Fully Funded
The Royal Thai Government Scholarship Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The applicants who win this application will be awarded tuition, registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses at AIT’s residential campus for seven semesters by the Royal Thai Government.