The University of Canberra (UC) International Scholarships program is dedicated to ensuring that its international students have the resources and assistance necessary to achieve academic success.
Students who meet the requirements can get a 20% discount on the total amount of tuition fees they have to pay for the whole time they are in college. This award is open to all first-year students at the University of Canberra (UC) who are working toward a bachelor’s degree through coursework.
Students at the University of Canberra who have done well in school can apply for a number of awards given out by the school. Every applicant to the program has the chance to be considered for a scholarship when they send in their application. There is no need to submit any additional applications. Students who are being paid for or who are on a diplomatic visa can’t take part in the programs.
About University of Canberra (UC)
We are the university serving the nation’s capital area in Australia. We will be the most accessible university in Australia and a world leader in making sure everyone has the same chances. We will also be the most accessible university in the world.
The University of Canberra has a real and ongoing commitment to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures of Australia, as well as the Ngunnawal culture of this area. Connected takes that dedication one step further by putting our Ngunnawal history and our commitment to reconciliation front and center, where they will be celebrated and ingrained.
So that Connected can be carried out well, a number of work programs, each with its own strategy, are being put together right now. Because they span many years and include the whole organization, these projects will require a large financial commitment over the next five years. The following provides a summary of the four first programs that the university is working on, along with some examples of the activities that will take place.
Our goal for the next 10 years is to promote equality of opportunity globally. a commitment to become Australia’s most accessible university; developing UC’s international character in our national and international decision-making roles. We’re honored to be Washington’s university.
- Organization: University of Canberra
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course
- Access Mode: Online
- Subject: All subjects
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor’s coursework degree offered at the University of Canberra.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
Awarded to commencing international articulation students applying to a UC Bachelor coursework degree at the Bruce campus.
All applicants are assessed for a scholarship at the time of application to the course at UC. No further application is required.
Sponsored and/or Diplomatic students are not eligible.
To qualify for University of Canberra International Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Overall mark of 85% or higher from current studies
- For undergraduate study, intended study at Bruce campus must be at least 36 credit points
- Offers with a Masters’s package will have scholarships applied to the Masters’s degree only and will be assessed based on the applicant’s current study at the partner institution.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Canberra International Scholarships:
- To be considered for the International Student Scholarship, submit an application to study at UC. The Admissions Office will assess all applicants Eligibility: at the time of application. If awarded, the scholarship will be stated on the offer letter. There is no separate application required.
The University of Canberra International Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The UC will provide 20% off the total tuition fee for the duration of the course to high achieving international students.
University of Canberra Contact Details
Looking to collaborate or just want to get in touch? University of Canberra love to hear from you.